𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

"Life doesn't go as planned"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Back story..

"Aunty not gonna lie she is soo soo soo much cutee. " Lisa said being excited..

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿...✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

Present...

Both Taehyung's cousins and her mom were chit chatting about you that how cute you are and how shy and nervous you were when they met you at first.

"Aunty I can't really wait to eat the food. " Saying this Jennie clapped her hands.

"Me too cause it already smell so nice. " Lisa exclaimed inhaling the smell of your food.

"Aunty is Taehyung okay with this? " Yoongi stated being serious. "Like both of them I mean as Y/n is still young. Maybe in her high school and probably 10 years younger than our Tae. "

"Yeah she's young but age doesn't matter if your hearts hold pure love for each other. And about Y/n, I asked her to just be in this marriage for 6 months if in this period it is good but if she doesn't she can divorce him. "

"And what was her answer? "

"She said that she will be doing this for me and so that she can pay back for her sister's sins. "

"She's such a nice and understanding girl." Said Jimin.

Suddenly they heard your voice.
"Mom please come for breakfast everything is ready." You shouted from dining room.

"Y/n- shii we are coming. " Both Lisa and Jennie said running towards the kitchen.

Taehyung's mom, Jimin and Yoongi just chuckled seeing them going crazy to taste your food.

IN DINNING ROOM...

Mr. Kim was sitting in front of everyone and Mrs. Kim was sitting beside him. Jennie sits beside Yoongi and Jimin sit next to Lisa. While you were serving food to everyone, Taehyung came down stairs ready to go to his office.

"Tae come here have your breakfast." His mom said.

"No mom I can't have it you all can continue as I'm running late. "

"Child please at least taste it, Y/n has done this all today. "

Taehyung didn't said anything, comes to dinning table and sits down on the chair. A maid came for serving him but Lisa stopped her from doing that.

"Aunty don't you think Y/n should be the one to serve him?" She raised her right eyebrow and looked towards Taehyung with a smirk.

"Huh? Yeah yeah you are right Lis." Mrs. Kim didn't understand what Lisa was saying but after following her stares at Taehyung, she what she meant.

"Y/n can you please serve Taehyung?" She softly ask you. You were sitting next to Taehyung so while serving by mistake your hand touched Taehyung's chest. His heartbeat raised. He put his hand on his chest and thought, 'What's wrong with this heart? Hey why are you beating like a insane?'

Author:- insane heart of an insane person.
Taehyung:- Yaa whom you called insane??
Author:- To you. Any problem? *smirk*
Taehyung:- N-no how can I have problem with you.
Author:- Yeah right.
Taehyung:- hey I wanna ask you somet-
Author:- *leaves*
Taehyung:- Yaaa you are mean!! stamps the foot*. Ahh it hurts.

Yoongi saw him and asked with a girn, "Tae are you fine? I mean why are you holding on your chest?" As Yoongi said this everyone turned their gaze to him.

"Ya I'm ok hyung was just checking my heart rate." He removed his hand from his chest. Everyone laughed including you.

Taehyung also smiled looking at you and others were adoring you both as you both were lost within each others eyes.

Everyone was done with their breakfast and you were picking up the dishes and went towards the kitchen. After keeping them in the sink you came out you so Taehyung going out. You also went behind him to say him bye Taehyung look at you and said, "Yn be ready at 12 o'clock I will come to pick you up for the shopping as a promised you. "

You were so happy and were jumping continuously a  smile came on Taehyung's face. You said, "Thank you so much Mr. Kim. I thought you forgot about it. "

"Yn please come down. You will fall and will hurt yourself." He said being worried about you.

"How can I Mr. Kim. I am so happy I can't even stop myself. " You said still jumping.

"If you will not stop then I will not take you for the shopping. " He said crossing his arms.

"Ok ok I'm stopping please don't cancel plan." You finally stopped.

"Hmm better. I will come at sharp 12 o'clock don't be late." He said going towards his car.

"I won't. Bye Mr. Kim. " You shouted.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Thanks for reading
And I'm really sorry for late updates..
Hope I'll be able to update soon now onwards..
Luv u all
⠀      🌷      🌷
     🌷  🌷🌷 🌷
  🌷    ✨🌷     🌷
🌷        ✨🌷     🌷
🌷       ✨🌷      🌷
   🌷 ✨🌷🌷 🌷
        🌷 🌷 🌷   🍃
  🍃🍃  🌵   🍃🍃
         🍃🌵🍃🍃
  ______🌵______
[🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾]
   ✴✴✴✴✴/
     ✴✴✴✴/
  _____🌵_____
Take this flower as sorry gift 🥺