an "unexpected" turn from your peaceful Minecraft world

Y/N’s POV
   I took Steve's hand and looked at him seductively, his eyes returned the favor. I couldn't contain myself any longer. As we walked through the forest that was littered with oak and birch trees, I grabbed his shoulder, turning him to me, and slammed him down onto the ground. “Y/N?!?!” Steve yelped “Don't speak, let your bulge do the talking” I said.
   Steve blushed as he tried to speak, but I cut him off, shushing him. “Shhh… just let it happen…” Steve eventually gives in and quiets down. I start to unzip his jeans and slide them down, revealing My Little Pony boxers. I snicker. “Uh… I'll just ignore that…” Steve nods, embarrassed. God, I can't even be mad at him for those goofy ass boxers when he looks so cute. He's such a fucking bottom. And it's funny, because I thought I’d be the bottom.
  I start to slide off his shirt, revealing his juicy, hot abs. I lick my lips and smirk, delighted by the sight. After that, I take off my shirt and pants. We are both only in our underwear, and I'm in my bra. Steve is a blushing mess, and I am too. “Well… are you ready for the big reveal?” I ask Steve. He nods, taking off his boxers as I take off my underwear and bra. 3… 2… 1… I look at Steve to be greeted by a hard, veiny, girthy cock. Oh my God… I was not expecting it to be that big. I let out a moan, turned on just by the sight of his penis. I give Steve a look of awe, and he does the same. He looks as if he's mesmerized by my boobs, almost drooling at the mouth.
  I positioned myself on top of him and he let out a moan “Be c-careful Y/N…” he said softly. “I'll try” I say, winking at him. After that, I rode his veiny cock in the middle of the forest, even some mobs gathered around to watch. The sound of him moaning was like music to my ears, and him thrusting in and out of me was just the cherry on top. “Y/N!!” Steve’s voice shook as he spoke,”Y/N I'm about to-” In the next second, I felt a wetness flowing into my pussy. Did he…
“Y-Y/N… I-Im sorry I…” He looked at me in fear, but I couldn't bring myself to be mad. I leaned down to his face and brought our lips together, lifting myself up from his COCK. “It's okay Steve, you won't have to worry about me ever getting mad at you ever again…” I said with a wink, his face flushed red as I stood up. I walked over to my clothes and began to dress myself next to an oak tree.
  Once I was dressed, I looked back over to Steve, expecting him to be dressed as well, but I was only greeted by the sight of his naked body still sitting on the ground, staring at me in awe. But then, I saw…. A CREEPER!!! It was walking up behind him, I rushed over to him as fast as I could, but the creeper had already exploded!!
  The explosion pushed me back, I tried to swat away the dirt in the air, searching frantically for his body.

Steve's POV

   I walk into the forest with Y/N, anticipating the moment I get to FUCK HER IN THE ASS. Suddenly, Y/N grabs my shoulder, turns me over to her, and slams me onto the ground. Shocked, I yell “Y/N?!?!” “don't speak, let your bulge do the talking.” we’re in the goddamn middle of the woods though?! I try to say something, but she immediately cuts me off and puts her finger to my mouth, shushing me. “Shh…. Just let it happen…” I feel a bit confused, but I eventually give in and don't fight back. I can't really complain when she's so hot.
   Suddenly, Y/N starts to unzip my jeans and slide them down, revealing my… Oh God, wait… MY LITTLE PONY BOXERS!!! This is so embarrassing! I would've worn different boxers if I had known we were going to do this. I hear Y/N snicker, and that only makes my embarrassment worse. “Uh… I'll just ignore that.” I nod, wanting this moment to be over with… She then starts to slide off my shirt, which in response she licks her lips and smirks. God, that was so fucking sexy. Shortly after, she removes her shirt and pants, revealing a lacey floral pink bra with matching undies.
   My excitement grows as we slowly undress more and more. “Well… are you ready for the big reveal?” I nod, turn around, and take off my… my little pony boxers. I look down and look at my own cock. Hopefully it's not too big for her. I turn around, and I see her absolutely perfect body. Her full, ample breasts along with her slim waist perfect for holding onto makes it hard not to bust on the spot. I see Y/N looking down at my cock with a look of awe. I return that look, absolutely baffled by the looks of her body. Y/N moans, and that turns me on Reaaallll quick.
   She climbs on top of me, making me moan. “Be c-careful Y/N…” “I'll try.” she says with a wink. Goddammit she's so cute. She starts riding me, and some mobs start gathering to watch… I thrust in and out of her, moaning like crazy. The wetness of her pussy, the sounds of her moans, and her beautiful, blushing face makes this experience absolutely perfect. Suddenly, I feel something coming out of me, like a huge wave, something I can't stop… “Y/N!!” I say with a shaky voice. “Y/N, I’m about to—” before I can finish my sentence, I can feel the wave of cum gushing out of me, flowing from my cock into Y/N’s pussy.
   Shit!!! What now?! She's gonna be so mad… “Y-Y/N… I-Im sorry I…” I anxiously look up at Y/N, but she just responds by giving me a short kiss on the lips as she lifts herself off of my cock. “It's okay Steve, you won't have to worry about me ever getting mad at you ever again…” she says as she winks at me. My face goes bright pink. She starts to dress, but I just sit there, not doing anything. I'm still not over the fact we actually did it… I stare at her in awe still, examining her. But then… I hear a slow hissing noise. Don't tell me it's a… CREEPER?! Y/N rushes towards me, but it's too late. The creeper explodes next to me, and then…