Prologue

10 years ago......

" You're 17 years old and have your whole life ahead of and you're going to throw away behind a criminal."
" That's is not what I'm doing at all. Will you just listen to me-"
" You missed your fucking period and that only means one thing and the fact that you're trying to lie to my face is beyond disrespectful. If this is how you want to live your life then you can do it outta of this house and without any help. I worked to do damn hard to get away and start over with my life and give you a better one and the fact that you and go do this-"
" I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING JUST LISTEN-"
" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUTTA OF MY HOUSE. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY THAT WILL CHANGE MY MIND. YOU DISCUSS ME RIGHT NOW. GO FIGURE OUT HOW TO BE MOM WITHOUT A COLLEGE EDUCATION AND A BABAY FATHER THAT WILL BE IN AND OUT OF JAIL."

I ran upstairs and got a few of my things and the money I saved up through the years and ran out the house while slamming the door. I got into Zac's car that was waiting out front for our date and just cried. I couldn't understand how we got here and why wouldn't she listen. I did everything right to please her and the least she could do was listen.