17 thousand roses ~ SVTxJeonghan[2]

"You think I don't know your lovers?" Jeonghan's friend said

"You think I don't know your lovers?" Jeonghan's friend said. Jeonghan froze. Jeonghan's friend's phone was ringing. "Your 28 jeonghan, who's going to celebrate your birthday? Who would be more excited then you?" Jeonghan's friend stood up and went towards the door. "I'll be leaving." He left then answered his ringing phone.

Jeonghan then got his phone. He read his lovers messages, even in message their chaotic. Jeonghan then reached the last message.

___________________________
13 dumbasses

June 10 2017, 6:37 PM

Seungkwan!
Did you make Dino cry again!?

Booooooo
What!?
Wtf did he even tell you!

🦖
You scolded me...

Booooooo
You burned the grill!?
How the heck did you even do that!?

🦖
Shut up

June 11 2017, 12:41 AM

Mingoo?

FOR REAL 13 OR NO ONEEEEEEE

________________

13 or no one...

For some reason, dino has been distancing himself from his lover, jeonghan doesn't want to lose him too so he kept hanging out with dino.

Dino is currently at their garden, so jeonghan went there, not too see dino, but to see the roses.

Like always, it was huge, it was beautiful, calming, and memorable. Once dino saw jeonghan, he immediately stood up and left. It was currently jeonghan's birthday, jeonghan's friend was right, not even dino said happy birthday.

Jeonghan silently cried, he felt rain drops on his face, he decided to go back inside but the door was locked, why would dino lock the door? Each knock the rain gets stronger, jeonghan soon gave up and put his hoodie on, jeonghan was happy it was raining, why? If anyhody actually greeted him face to face, his tears wouldn't be obvious.

The more hours jeonghan had to wait, the more he hated his lovers, most especially for dino.

"If they loved someone else, why couldn't they just tell me? Is it that hard to love me?" Jeonghan said quietly while he sobs.

It was cold, jeonghan sat on the tiles instead, he watched those video of their memories. After a while, jeonghan stood up and strolled around the garden of roses.

First was seungcheol, his favorite colors are red and white so the color of roses are also red and white, his birth place is daegu south korea, his birthday is august 5 1995, his sign is leo. His height is 178cm or 5'10. His weight is 68-9kg or 151 lbs. His blood type is AB. He is sometimes aggressive when playing brain or physical games. And more tmi that jeonghan doesn't even want to remember. They were a popular duo called jeongcheol they were the brains of their whole school.

Second was joshua, favorite colors are blue, black, brown, and pink, although, theres only 14 pink roses, jeonghan isn't for sure why but he chooses to ignore it. His birthday is december 30 1995, his sign is capricorn. His height is 177cm or 5'10. He weights 60 kg or 132 in lbs. His blood type is A. His birth place is calafornia united states. We were called the evil twins a popular duo because we were always sent to the office for doing pranks, even the most littliest things. We probably have the same brain till this day, then more tmi.

Their garden is basically a museum of fun facts of themselves.

Unexpectedly, there was a doorbell, which jeonghan can't clearly hear because of the heavy rain.

The door was finally open and unlocked. Jeonghan looked up to see it was xu minghao.

"Eisa..."
Jeonghan quietly said, he thought it was useless since minghao had moved on. An awkward silence was made not really because of the heavy rain.

"Hyung..."

Minghao quietly said which wasn't hear able because of the heavy rain. Minghao ran up towards jeonghan. "I'm sorry.... We're so sorry for leaving you! I-I... We're so disapointted in ourselves.... This apology may not be that much, hyung, we understand that you won't give us a second chance.... we know you hate second chances... but please think about it..." Minghao tightly hugged jeonghan.

Someone peeked at the door, it was jun. The two chinese boys came back.

"I'm sorry, minghao. I'm not sure if I can forgive this time..."

Minghao tightend the hug even more while sobbing at jeonghan's shoulder. Jun showed himself at the door, looking down. He was disapointted in himself aswell. Their were two girls aswell.

"How could you?"

Jeonghan whisper to minghao. "I know... I'm a fool..." Minghao whispered back. "Please... leave.." Jeonghan whispers again to minghao but he wouldn't listen. "I can't leave you again... I'll become a idiot..." Minghao tightend the hug even more. Jeonghan couldn't even properly breathe. Jeonghan kept trying to pull out of the hug but failed like before.

13 dumbasses
7:13 PM, Today

Haohao
@yoonzino im coming over.

Mingoo
No use minghao.
He practically hates us.

🌙
Said that too late
Were already here

Mr.glasses guy
Wow
Were not even there yet

Booooo
WTF
WHERE R YOU GUYS GOIN!!??

🦖
Here hyung
Your pretty late

Cherry no sense
Yeah
Your pretty late seungkwan

Version
Oh we are?

Pro producer ^^
Yes

Version
A little harsh but ok

HORANGII HAEEEE
YOU LITERALLY SEND COLD TEXT???
Whateevrr

8:36 PM, Today

🌙
Everything is going down grade :)

Version
What? Why?

</////////////3

"What a cruel world we live in..." dino stated.

THE END LOL