Touch.

I had just came home from a long day of school, I had a lot of work to do . Me and my best friend Cari go to two different schools so she doesn't have as much homework as me, she live two
Houses down from mine so everyday after school she would come to my house and help me with my work . 30 minutes after I get home she calls me asking can she come over but something's feels different, her voice sounds low and sweet usually she would be excited I had in mind that something was wrong . After waiting for her to get to my house I finally hear a knock on my door , I go to open the door and it's her I greet her and she comes in , she ask if anyone is home and I respond with no , she harshly grabs my wrist and dragged me to my room. When we get in the room she closes and locks the door behind us I wanted to ask her what was she doing but before I could she gently grabs my face and pull me closer making it so her lips touch mine, I'm so much taller then her but she's more
In control , her lips are so soft. She grabs my hand and guides it down her body her skin so soft and cold I get scared that I'm gonna hurt her cause she's so little and seems so fragile. She grabs my face and separate our lips, I take a second to admire her body and see how beautiful she is , she softly whispers to me that I can keep going . I reach for the lower waist and pull her shirt over her head ,she starts unzipping and taking off her pants it's silent in the room you can hear a pen drop as she pull her pants down and drop them to the floor I walk over to my dresser next to my door and pull out my strap I turn facing the door and put it on as she taking off the rest of her clothes and sit on the edge of the bed. I walk over to the bed and lay her down she hold my head as I put in the tip , she lets out a little moan and her grip on my Hand get loser , I slip the whole thing in and she lets out a moan that had to fill the whole room I felt a knot in my stomach as her sweet beautiful moans filled up the room, as I speed up my pace she moves her hand to my lower stomach and start pushing it back I put my thumb on her clit and start slowly moving it and a circle motion she starts to grip the sheets and moans out that she finna come , she stutters and whimpers as she get closer to cumming I slow down and the strokes start to get longer rougher and better she grabs my hand right and tell me she's finna cum before she can get the whole sentence out she cums all over my strap. After she cum she sit there for a while and I lay next to her I place my hand on her stomach, she turns her body to face toward me and she whispers " that felt so good" and she comes closer and place and head in my neck and curl her body up underneath mine I whisper in her ear " you did good and you can get your rest now my love " while kissing her on the forehead she smiles and close her eyes as she fall asleep.

This my first story let me know how I did and let me know some story suggestions y'all want I really just did this for fun it didn't take me a long time so it's not gonna be the best .

614 words