Chapter 3: Our New Home...For Now

Thinking: 'sssss'
Speaking/Saying: "fffff"
Action while speaking: *hhhhh*
Spellcasting: [xxxxx]
Abilities: {ppppp}
Items: {[eeeeeee]}

⚠️WARNING⚠️: THIS BOOK MAY INCLUDE HARSH LANGUAGE, GORE, SEXUAL CONTENT, BRUTALITY, TORTURE, KILLING, OR OTHERS. THE VIEWER DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED.

---------------------------------------------------------
Pov: Third Person

It was a sunny day as a Garganta open up in a abandoned warehouse off at the edge of Union City. Fred Bear, Ulquiorra, and Giselle step out, the Batwing Demon walk out too, carrying a annoyed Yoruichi and Soi Fon in its arms. Fred Bear breath in some fresh air as he grab {[Eternal Darkness]}.

Fred Bear: Ahhh~ It's good to be back in the human realm, so many people to fuck with and meet

Fred Bear happily stretch and he look around at the area before he look directly straight forward, a explosion hit him straight on and engulf him in flames, creating a smoke cloud where he stand.

Bakugo: I got that weakling! Let's hurry up with the other's weaklings!

Bakugo, Issei, and team RWBY was standing a few meters away as they were with 4 dozen Atlas soldiers.

Atlas Soldier 1: Let us retrieve the target first before you do anything.

Bakugo got pissed off at the Atlas soldier suggestion, holding his hand up as small explosion happen in his hand.

Bakugo: What did you say you weakling!

He was about to attack the Atlas soldier until Weiss stopped him, glaring at him with a scorn.

Weiss: If you haven't noticed, we need to contain our target first before anything else you dunce.

Bakugo anger seem to rise but he said nothing and cross his arms in anger, 2 Atlas Soldiers walk up to where Fred Bear was hit with some cuffs in their hands. They look through the smoke before both of their heads was grabbed by a hand,they were lifted in the air as the smoke clear up and show Fred Bear was stand there unharmed.

Fred Bear: Aye mate, bit rude to attack me innit?

Fred Bear crush both of them Atlas Soldiers head's before tossing their lifeless bodies to the side, the rest of them point their weapon's at him and prepare for any movements he might do.

Weiss: How did you survive that? Who are you?

Fred Bear: It's kinda rude to ask someone name without introducing yourself first.

Weiss scoff at his words and glare at him.

Weiss: I don't care, now your name. Now.

Fred Bear sigh as he bow slightly, his crown following his movements.