Someones got a crush

Alexander POV:

Today the American girl is coming, the one who's supposed to be my wife. I wonder if I can skip meeting her, marry her and never talk to her again. I suppose I should give her a chance but I guess I have a plan to fall back on. Im fucking furious with my parents for planning my future all for a stupid fucking alliance, with a mafia thats probably going to be destroyed by their leader anyways.

My father said "Or I will just murder you both with my own two hands and than give the mafia to someone worthy. Perhaps this Italian girl" Worthy? How would she be worthy of my mafia? I made this mafia what it is today, a cruel mafia with ruthless killers and is known for having a don who shows no mercy. What would this girl know about showing no mercy or killing? I bet she hasn't had a single person die by her hands and would probably cry if she saw blood.

I certainly don't expect a woman who would cook, clean and all that I can handle myself. But my father expects my mother to do everything for him which I find pathetic, him having to rely on someone for everything. He's always shouting orders or expecting everything handed to him, sometimes I feel bad for my mother but then I remember what a bitch she is to everyone. I'm not saying she deserves it but she really needs to tone down her bitchiness.

Every girl she meets that I've ever dated she's always "not enough" or will "drag me down in life" and I knew that I didn't plan to date them seriously, I just wanted some fun. I remember one morning when she walked into my room and saw a blonde girl laying in my bed. She was furious even though this happened regularly. I have no idea why she was so shocked. She screamed and screamed at this girl until she eventually burst into tears and then she simply said "See she's not strong enough for you Alexander."

I never heard from that girl again, which doesn't really surprise me. This makes me wonder if this girl was so perfect that she lives up to their standards or they were just really desperate for this alliance.

"Alexander, hurry it up." My father yelled from downstairs. Asshole. I don't even know the name of the girl I'm marrying and my parents think one dinner will make me fall in love with her. Its going to take a lot more than one fucking dinner to win me over. I quickly changed into the suit my mother said I had to wear and fixed my hair. I walked out of my room and walked over to the stairs and I looked down to find my parents and Danté standing in a line waiting. Perhaps I have time to sit here and watch my fiance walk in.

That's when I saw her. She walked into the foyer wearing a black dress made of silk. The dress was an off-shoulder dress, with a slit on the place of her right leg. She had dark brown, straight hair with green eyes and looked around 5'6. She had a sharp jawline and looked stunning.

Valeria POV :

I stepped in the boss of the Italian Mafia's house.
"Smile more, Valeria, you're being a bitch" said my father. I ignored him and pulled my phone out.

"Hello, Mr Mercedes" greeted Mr Agento. Mrs Agento just nodded, smiled and stared. "Hi, Valeria" greeted Mr and Mrs Agento. I just nodded in reply. We sat down at the dinner table and I was seated next to a guy, he looks younger than me but not
by a lot , 2-3 years at the most. "Hello! My name's Danté, I'm Alexander's brother" greeted Danté with great enthusiasm. "Hi, I'm Valeria." I greeted back. "I'm sorry Alexander isn't here, I truly apologize on his behalf." Danté said as he sipped his .

"I will find him after this dinner and surely apologize because, you will surely be the best thing that is happening and will happen to him" he said nodding his head knowingly. I smirked and then asked " You surely seem to know how to handle a woman. Do you have a girlfriend? Wife?"

"None actually," Danté replied. "Why not?" I asked. He seems like a nice man, a woman would be foolish to let him go. "Just haven't found anyone right for me," he replied smiling. "You and Alexander seem to have a lot in common, you both will get along" he said. "How so?" I questioned. "You'll see. If he acts like an asshole, tell me. I'll fuck him right up." he said smirking. "You think I can't handle myself?" I questioned in a joke full tone. "I do, I still want to fuck him up regardless."

After dinner, Father went somewhere to drinks with Mr and Mrs Agento

After dinner, I went to walk around their background accompanied by Mila. "The parents seem a bit off. I can't put my finger around what though." Mila nodded in agreement.

Just then, a voice broke the awkward silence. "I'm here to see my fiancé" The bitch, he decided to show up now.

He took a seat next to me. I shot a quick glance at him. He was tall,around 6'1 - 6'2. He has dark brown, fluffy hair. He had a sharp jawline and I could get lost in those dark, gray eyes. And those lips.

Fuck! Get ahold of yourself, Valeria!

"I truly apologize for not showing up, princess." He said in a husky voice. "Don't call me that." I said sternly. "What should I call you then?" He questioned. "I'm Valeria," I replied. "Okay, princess," he said. I scoffed and then rolled my eyes. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Would you like one?" He asked. "No," I replied in a bored tone.

After a few minutes I approached my car and saw my father was already in it. He wasn't that bad I guess. I didn't miss how Mila's eyes were on the man's guard for a second too long.
We arrived at the hotel. A five star. And soon I saw the suite I was going to stay in for 2 days. I changed into more comfortable clothes. I wore a crop top set and then a cropped hoodie with an open slit in the middle. Then I collapsed on the bed.

A few minutes later I saw Mila enter and she sat on the couch there. "Well, what did you think about him?" Mila asked. "He was an asshole, just like all other men" I replied. "I saw you blush, Val. Nobody has ever done that to you before" she replied. I sighed and then asked. "What about you and his guard? I saw how you looked at him for a second too long" she didn't say anything. "I knew it! You like him" I said. "Bye, Valeria. I'm tired, I'm going to go to sleep!"

____________________________________________________________________

This was a fairly long chapter. I hope you guys liked it! How was your guys' day?