1

"Good morning everyone today's announcement will be, the new captain of the debate team reveal" a sweet voice was heard from the whole school in the speakers,

"The new debate team captain is...Park Sunghoon!?" The girl announced cheering and the whole school clapped looking at Sunghoon as he walks down the hallway with a smile on his face everyone knew he would be the next captain.

"Congratulation Sunghoon!" the brunette spoke to the microphone, "next announced is the score of the football team, with a score of 1-3 our main player shim jake!" Everyone started cheering knowing that Jake is one of the best player in the school.

"That's it for today,make sure to study for the upcoming exams wish you all luck!" With that they stopped recording and she stepped out the recording room "well Done team!" The girl flashed a smile towards her team "you can head to class now...oh" the girl stopped in her steps and turned around calling a male.

"Need anything umi?" he spoke bending down to her height "your making the announcement tomorrow!?" She clapped her hands and jumped excitedly,happy to give the boy the news.

The males eyes widen in disbelief and spoke "really?!" He touched the girls shoulders so she would face him she nodded her head and he pulled her in a hug, she wrapped her hand around his waist hand hugged him back, after few minutes he pulled away and spoke "thank you umi, I won't disappoint you!" The girl nodded and send him a huge smile "get to class chaemin" she spoke waving her hand for him to hurry back.

He patted her head and walked away with a smile on his face.

The girl made her way back to the broadcasting room to sort some papers for tomorrow broadcast, when she arrived there she saw heeseung "still here?" She spoke picking up papers from the table and he nodded "class got cancelled this morning" he spoke writing in a note book.

I nodded and he spoke, "are you and chaemin a thing?" He blurted out suddenly,making me stop on my tracks and raise a eyebrown facing him "why are you askinggg" I spoke giving him a smirk he avoided eye contract and I stepped closer to him making him move backward and hit a table, he gulped and spoke "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout"

He spoke nervously still not facing me, i hummed in response and spoke "sure, set a date and it will get arranged" he faced me suddenly and blurted out "really!?" I nodded and he gave a wide smile and spoke "how about this weekend?" He spoke.

"Sure,where are we going?" I questioned him while arranging papers to the right folders, "how about a movie, then dinner?" He spoke nervously, the girl turned to him and smiled "it's a date then" , Heeseung looked at her features still shocked by her smile and nodded slowly "yea a date.." he spoke quietly.

The girl looked at her watch and spoke "I have to get going to the sport team meeting" she spoke and took a red folder with her as she picked up her belongings and turned around and waved at Heeseung "see you at lunch" she send him a sweet smile and started jogging towards the classroom where the meeting is supposed to be held.

She opened the door just to get greeted by male students from the football team and their coach "sorry sir here is the folder" she gave him a red folder and bowed to apologise for being late "umi it's fine" the coach spoke with a smile on his face when she was about to leave he spoke again "umi who wrote the sport announcement today?" He questioned.

"I wrote it Sir" she spoke politely until he laughed "well done honestly, Jake you should thank her" the coach spoke will laughing, she looked around the room to see Jake looking at her and smirking and he spoke "thanks umi"

The girl chuckled "just following my responsibility" she waved goodbye to the football team and made her way to her class..maths..

The class she hates the most because of a certain desk mate... his known for being kind and respectful... what bullshit... his everything else but not that.