Cast and Prologue

Cast of 'The lies told'

Nina Dobrev as Sabrina 'Sab' Hawthorne

Drew Van Acker as Jason Dilaurentis

Lucy Hale as Aria MontgomeryAshley Benson as Hanna MarinShay Mitchell as Emily FieldsTroian Bellisario as Spencer HastingsSasha Pieterse as Alison DilaurentisIan Harding as Ezra FitzJanel Parrish as Mona VanderwaalTyler Blackburn as Caleb RiversKe...

Ashley Benson as Hanna Marin
Shay Mitchell as Emily Fields
Troian Bellisario as Spencer Hastings
Sasha Pieterse as Alison Dilaurentis
Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz
Janel Parrish as Mona Vanderwaal
Tyler Blackburn as Caleb Rivers
Keegan Allen as Toby Cavanaugh
Dylan O'brien as Cole Hawthorne
Skeet Ulrich as Trevor Hawthorne
Alicia Silverstone as Riley Hawthorne
Candice King as Ariana Griffin
Cole Sprouse as Joshua Dilaurentis
Chris Woods as Chase Baker
If there are any new characters then they are introduced at the gif in the begining of the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gotcha!" Ali and I yelled scaring the four girls as they shreiked. Ali and I have been bestfriends ever since we've met. We instantly clicked because we were both hot heads. "That's not funny Sabrina and Alison!" Spencer spoke up while the other girls laughed "I thought it was hilarious" Ali said then looking at me "So did I" I answered back. We all laughed and settle down on the sofas which then Hanna spoke up.

"Ali, did you download the new beyonce?" Hanna asked her then I touched her leg nodding "I loved it" I told Hanna as we both smiled at eachother. I have known Hanna the longest out of all the girls and she was one of the girls I felt like I could really trust. "Not yet." Alison said as I shrug at Han.  "I love her music video too." Em says while Ali looked at her funny "Maybe a little too much, Em." Ali teased while I silently laughed.

Ali hands a glass to Aria and I and fills it up "Your turn. Go on." Ali said to Aria then she started to drink and Spence frowns her brows watching her "Careful, Aria. Take too much, and you'll tell us all your secrets." Spencer joked and before we fake laughed Ali spoke up "Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close. Drink up." Ali said now to me as I drank a pepsi while the girls had alcohol.

-

I checked to see if all the girls were sleeping, I whispered out their names one by one and they didnt answer which must've ment they were asleep. I snuck out of the barn and into the Dilaurentis home. I knocked on Jasons door and he opened it, before I even spoke up he kissed me and picked me up and threw me on his bed while I laughed.

Jason and I have been seeing eachother for the past 3 months. He was drunk at my brothers party and my brother Cole told me to drive him home, when I drove him home he told me that I was his favourite out of all of Ali's friends. We kissed then hooked up, Jason asked me out and we have been dating for the past months.

"The girls are asleep" I told him as he licked his lips and tucked my hair behind my ear "Good" he answered and smashed his lips on mine. Jason kissed my neck while I moaned and his hand went up on my thigh. Before Jason could do anything else we both heard a door slam shut, I pushed Jasons hand away.

"What was that?" I ask him as he rolls off of me sighing "I dont know" He answered then I kissed him before I got up "Ill be right back" I told him as he watched me walk away.

As I get outside I look at my sorroundings then as Im walking towards leaves rustling I trip over a rock and silently curse to myself. The rock had got me on my ankle so my ankle started bleeding and I yelled out louder when I heard even more noises.

"Hello?" I yelled out looking around then someone carried me up. I turned around punching what ever or who ever that was but I heard Spencer grunt "Spencer?" I asked her helping her up as she held her cheek "What the hell Sab?" She yelled at me while I silently laughed at her. "What are you doing here? Ali has been looking for you" Spencer told me as she handed me a note that read 'Looking for Sab' while I stuttered "I... I was at the bathroom" I lied giving it back and she nodded "Well lets look for Ali then get back to the barn" She said then I connected our arms looking for her.

We called out for Alison for nearly 5 minutes and we still didnt see her. We reached Spencers house now and before we called out her nane we heard a high pitch scream making us run back into the barn. We finally arived back at the barn and saw Aria go up to the door "Ali?" she calls out while Spencer and I look at eachother "She's gone" Spencer said as I played with my fingers wondering where my bestfriend was. "What do you mean she's gone?" Aria spoke up as Emily rubbed me on the back.

"Sab and I looked everywhere for her. We think we heard her scream." Spencer told our group as we all stood there in shock. What we think happened is Alison woke up because I 'went to the toilet' and she couldnt find me so she went to look for me. Thats all me and the girls have so far but the police think that she ran away from Rosewood and intended to never cone back or worse, got kidnapped.
____________________________________
DISCLAIMER
I do not own any of the Pretty Little Liars characters they belong to Sara Shepherd. However I do own Sab's character and any characters in the book and isnt apart of the show.