Chapter 36

Two days later we still couldn't find anything on Dex

Two days later we still couldn't find anything on Dex. Reid asked around but no one knew who he was or lied about it. We haven't heard anything unusual or gotten any weird messages from Dex, so we tried to relax a little bit.

"Reid, I'm going to kill you," I glared at him.

He snickered to himself, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. I looked back into the mirror where my face looked like a hot mess. There was a beach party tonight which meant young people, alcohol, and drugs. Reid thought it was a great opportunity to dig for information so I agreed.

When I came over to get ready and he saw the makeup bag in my hand, he got curious and asked to do my makeup. I already went ahead and did the base. All he had to do was apply the blush, bronzer, lip products, and powder. He did okay on the bronzer and blush but fucked up my lipliner and gloss. "You put way too much on here," I scowled.

He laughed, turning me around in his game chair, and leaned down. "Here give me some," he puckered his lips in front of me.

"No," I giggled, pushing him in the chest.

"Come on, let me fix it," he puckered his lips again. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips, some of the gloss rubbing off onto his. The clear gloss made his lips look all shiny. I laughed, lifting my hand to wipe around the edges of his lips.

He turned his head to the side and tapped his cheeks. I huffed and kissed his cheek too, the print of my lips lingering on his skin. A surprised shriek left my lips when he took my face in his hands and stood over me, his lips crashing down on mine.

Our mouths moved in sync, his fingers caressing my face, probably messing up my makeup. He pulled back with a big smile, "God, I love kissing you," he muttered.

I let him kiss me some more, his lips traveling down to my neck. He laid kisses on my skin and grinned when he brushed over my sweet spot and sucked.

"Reid," I whined, pushing at his chest. He's going to give me a hickey. "You're going make us late," I tried to get him to stop.

"You can't be late to a beach party, it starts when the people show up," he chuckled handsomely.

I spun in the chair, picking up the mirror I brought. He indeed did mess up my makeup, all the lipgloss on my lips were gone and his fingers smudged the makeup he applied. "Now I'm going to have to fix this," I grumbled and rummaged through my bag.

He sat down on his bed, scrolling through his phone while I fixed my face. When I was done, I sighed satisfied with my look. I was wearing a black bikini, the strings replaced with gold chains. I had on a white knitted cover and when I took it off you could see the teddy bear tattoo on my hip.

My hair was down and my sunglasses laid on top of my head to finish the whole look. "Ok, I'm done." I turned around, facing Reid who was in black trunks, a gold chain hanging around his neck.