How you coming?

Ceejay Pov:

I just got back from the hospital 2 weeks ago, the nigga ain't shoot no serious parts but it did affect how I breathe. I started to think what the nigga look like. My homie dray, short for Draco, sent me the information on the nigga. We was able to get all the info that was needed. He stand at 5'11, 26 years old, dad black and hispanic & his mom mexican.
I call up dray, "yo, when the last time we seen this dude?" I said without a hey. "We seen he left out the city, we don't know where to but he ain't go so far out." Draco tells me.
"What you mean-" He cuts me off and say there's more people that he be doing business with. Some dudes name Q, they say his real name Quan. Yoni that's the only girl we know about, Reid, Sec, and another named Rus. I heard Reid real name is kayleb, he's darkskin and chubby. Q a regular ass body guard, Yoni just a trickster, and a dude name joshua, he prolly sell they packs. Last and final you got Seveon, we went way back, the nigga just had to be on the rival team.
Ian worried tho. I got a whole lot of shit on him, he ain't gon know what's coming. Neither of them, I definitely will be coming at them sideways.
"ight cuh" As soon as I was about to push the red button at the bottom he says wait, he has to tell me more about Keyajah. She is an African-American, 5'4, 20 years old, dad (absent), mom (absent). I was stuck at the absent because if her parents were dead the documents would've said deceased... He also goes on and says, "they're located in San Diego, Pops just sent me a location but it's not subspecific."
Alright we'll search tomorrow and go through the road cameras early, i'll hit you up, appreciate chu" I say. "no problem, anything." Conversation ended.

A/N: Ahhh, i'm going to finish this book before I get started on my others. I appreciate the ghost readers😭🥰, let's me know y'all still interested even tho it's only bout four of y'all😂🫶🏽.