Chpt 14. I know

Ceejay Pov:

We got all the information we need. I know they're in San diego, I know the nigga has been abusing her since the 2nd year of them being togather, I know her parents sold her off to somebody and she ran away and ended up in a adoption center, I know her parents are still alive and wealthy, I know Keyajah is unhealthy mentally and physically, I know everything, I know what I should know and more.
Words can't describe how bad I feel for Keyajah, she doesn't know that her parents are alive and really wealthy, she doesn't know that they tried to sell her to a pimp.
Apparently, they dropped her off when she was around 8, and at that time she was already developed, not quite a 'grown woman' body, but she had a body, to the point where she'd get stares from random men, even women.
While they dropped her off it was on a high way, and I think she didn't know what to do so she walked to somewhere, apparently she came across a gas station which was the only thing in sight and went inside. The only thing left I know is that the police was called afterwards.
I packed a couple of things and went in my car and drove, listening to jhene aiko 'Wading'. I know I always listen to rap but i'm in love with r&b, soul, jazz, all that typa shit. 'I will be wading for you, til I turn blue' I kept singing as I'm driving towards San Diego, and see the sign 'Welcome to San Diego California'. Before I head towards my destination, I went into a corner store to get everything a woman will need to be comfortable. I grabbed pads and tampons just in case she doesn't use the other. I grabbed a blanket, I grabbed pillows, I grabbed books because I seen she love reading, I also seen what authors books she read. I grabbed a pair of panties large and medium just in case she bleeds through if she's on her period, I hope they're her size. I got back in the car with my music still on repeat, "I will be wading (waiting) for you, I will be wadng til I turn blue" Putting everything in the car I drove to my house nobody knew I had.
Before getting out I made sure I had snacks and drinks I also made sure the cooler I had in my car was working so I can put drinks in. I had sweet tea, water, sprite, anything you can name I got 2 a piece of each to make sure she'd want more just in case. Same with snacks, candy, chips, cookies, and the rest is history. I head inside to take my shower and get started on my hygiene, I went over my plans and headed to bed. I hope everything runs smoothly. I'd be waiting til I turn blue, I know that much.