2

Tyler pov.
Next day
2 days before mesha 18 birthday
6:45 pm

____________________________________________

I was sitting in my car rolling up, jodi was in passenger seat,  in my black 2023 kia Sorento LX.

We were sitting out side of Meshas house waiting for her to come out and get the things Jodi was bringing her, i don't even know what we dropping off Jodi won't tell me.

"Omg she needa hurry." Jodi said huffing
Even thought I ain't say it out loud I wanted her to hurry so I can see her as well.

Looking ahead I seen the front door open. Walked out was mesha in a robe and house slippers, her hair was messy and she look like she just woke up.  She looked good at the same time, I looked over at Jodi and she looked nice aswell. I bit my lip

She walked to the passenger side and jodi let the window down. "Hey mami" Jodi said
Mesha smiled at her and leaned down and kissed her cheek "hey and hey Tyler ". She sounded tired aswell I waved back at her.

"You just woke up?" Jodi asked. Mesha nodded "yea I'm tryna get all the sleep I can, because ima have to start doing last minute planing tomorrow and shit." She said. Jodi nodded "well here go the stuff you told me to bring, you still gonna meet us for tomorrow?" She asked after handing her the bag.

"Yea, and thank you." Mesha said leaning down and hugging Jodi before waving at me and walking off.

I crunck my car up. "Her ass so fat." Jodi said out of no where. I looked at her I was not gonna agree out loud but I agreed.
Jodi looked at me and busted out laughing.

"Come in lets get something to eat." She said

I pulled off.
___________________________________________
Mesha pov

I couldn't sleep after being woken up by Jodi them she dropped of me the private toys i got ordered to her luxury apartment. She has her own place after she turned 18 a couple months ago. I get the things I don't want my parents or brothers would not go through them.

They always open packages. I learned when my brother Bronny ordered something he wasent supposed to order after my daddy said no but he ordered it any way.

I opened the box it was a rose toy inside I took it out of it. Sitting it on my bed I got up and locked my door my daddy was home and I didn't wanna disturb him. And plus he'll be pissed if he see me doing this.

Laying down on my bed I pulled my panties down. My area was already excited because I was soaked.

I grabbed the toy and clicked the button on the side, it turned on reading the instructions I placed it on my clit.

I instantly jolted the pleasure was good, my stomach sinked in.

"Hmm." I hummed i clicked the little button on the side again the pressure on my clit builded up.

"Fuck." I accidently moaned out loudly i felt my thighs trimmble slightly. My juices ranned down my leg.

I pressed the button again .

My clit jumped at the highest pressure I grabbed the nearest pillow beside me before putting it on my face .

The pleasure was real and it was great my area felt amazing. I grabbed my shirt before lifting it up I pintched my nipple .

I Moaned at the pain.

25 mins later

I was finally down with the toy well it was done with me because it went dead.

U came like 6 or something times I lost count

I was sweaty and had cum all  between my inner thighs. My stomach sinked in and out

I got up out of my bed and waddled over to my private bathroom. U turned my shower on. Going back to my room I laid my outfit I was gonna wear for the rest of night in my bed

Going back to bathroom I got in.
Wow
____________________________________________