[3]•Strange feelings

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

Please follow my account 💜
_

___________________________________

3rd pov:

Mr. Lee told jimin to sit beside Lily by pointing his finger towards her. Jimin followed the direction of Mr. Lee showed. His eyes fall on Lily. Their eyes met each other. Jimin froze in his spot.

How adorable she is? She looks like an Angel from the Heaven. Jimin thought in his mind. He walked towards her.

Jimin observed every inches of her face. He didn't took off his sight from her. Her pretty eyes, sharp nose, red cherry lips all seem to be perfect for him. Her bubbly cheeks were painted in red due to nervousness. He thought it was cute and pretty.

Her curly hair was combed in a high ponytail and some hair strands falling in her forehead which suits her, like a beautiful barbie doll.

Jimin was a sort of boy who never believed in love, but this time he felt different. His heart beats fast like crazy just by looking into her eyes. There were millions of thoughts, feelings and emotions running in his mind right now. He couldn't understand what's happening to him. With that he sat beside her with a beautiful smile which would stole any girl's heart.

"Hi, Lily" jimin greeted her in full excitement to become her friend. Yes, He wanted to be friend with her and it was his first day in this school.

Lily was bewildered by her thoughts about him just a seconds before. "H-hi" she hesitated a little before she spoke.

The thought of Mark came in her mind. What if Mark got anger on her for speaking with a boy? What if he threaten jimin like he did to others?

Lily kept quiet after greeting him back. There was an awkward silence between them. The class started. She was drowned in her thoughts. Suddenly, she felt a deadly pain in her backbone which distracted her from her thoughts.

Lily shivered and fisted her hand to endure the pain in her backbone. Jimin noticed it.

"Lily are you alright? Is there any problem? Are you sick?" He asked her in very low voice. She just shook her head as no. "Nothing, I'm alright." She simply replied to his question.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup" she reassured him, but he looked at her with concern. So, she pretended to be well and normal like nothing happened to her. She signalled him to listen the class. He obeyed it but still worried about her.

The class overed, Lily abruptly went out from the class before anyone could notice her. Jimin about to follow her but someone stopped him.

"Hi, I'm Mark"

"Hi"

"You're the new student right? So can we know about each other....like friends?"

Mark offered his hand to shake with jimin. Jimin gladly accepted him with a bright smile in his face.

"Surely, we'll be friends".

Mark put his hand over Jimin's shoulder and both went out from the class. Mark introduced jimin to his friends and did some chitchat with each other.

Lily ran straight into the washroom to check what was the reason for her back bone pain. She felt a heavy pricking pain in her back so she spread her hand inside her shirt to check if there anything in her skin. She found nothing but still it was painful. She felt it weird. She decided to pretend normal and it was not tough for her though she acts like this for a long time. She had no friends to share about her pain and had no one to care for her except her parents.

-In Lunch-

As usual Lily sat alone with her lunch. She was about to eat but a group of boys gathered around her from nowhere. She knew who would it be. Mark and his boys sat on the chair in front of her.

Mark took her plate from her side and placed a bowl of ramen on the same place. She was confused and kept quiet. It was useless to rise her voice to Mark that she knew very well.

"Happy birthday dumbass. This is my gift for you and you should eat it completely." He said with a smirk.

Lily understood that he again planned something to torture her today also. She ate one bite from it. Her lips and tongue started burning because of the heavy spiciness. She understood that Mark added more chillies to make the ramen this much spicy. She coughed hard. She straightened her lift hand to take the water bottle near her. But Mark was fast enough to talk it away from her.

"Eat it fully" Mark ordered her in his deep voice.

Lily did what he said. But she couldn't tolerate the spiciness.

"Hi Mark" jimin came there with his lunch in his hands. Mark was furious but didn't showed it to jimin.

"Hey Jimin, What's up?" Mark asked with a fake smile in his face.

"Can I join with you." Jimin asked politely.

"Oh yeah, of course. Come on sit here." Mark offered a chair to jimin.

Jimin noticed Lily and asked Mark "Mark , is she, was your friend?"
Mark nodded blankly. Jimin smiled brightly.

"Hi Lily. Nice to meet you again." He said happily. She looked up to see him with a bright smile and her gaze moved on to Mark. Her smile dropped. Her eyes were red and teary due to the spiciness. She didn't speak anything.

Before she could tell anything Mark interrupted.

"Jimin, she was a type of girl who spoke barely to others" He lied.

She was lonely all because of him.

She hate his presence, his poisonous speech, his everything...
____________________________________

Please vote please vote please vote please vote please vote please vote please vote please vote 🥺🥺

Please support me....

Please comment something about my story which will help me to know about y'all opinion.

Enjoy your day army...💜