𝐄𝐩 𝟒 - 𝑼𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓!

❝𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐲, 𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞! 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐋𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬!❞

The crowd shouts Lyney name loud until Lyney shouts.

"Everyone! This is not just the end but the beginning! Today I'll show you about our new magic tricks that me and Lynette had just learned! Don't worry. Its safe! And the thing is.. look on top of you guys! Oh my. Is that a aquarium looking? Well soon you'll know what it is!"

Lyney smiles.

"Oh my, Are you guys surprised by how big and large it is? I know right? It fill up the whole stadium. And we're gonna do it to.. Put Lynette inside of the water and see how long she's gonna survive!"

Lynette than jumps into the aquarium and swims around waving towards to the crowds.

Lyney then close up the entrance and jumps down towards to the stage.

"Now now, Lets all count of how long she'll be able to breath. In 3.. 2... 1!"

People then starts to count..

"1.. 2... 3...-"

Minutes passed.

The crowd was surprisingly surprised.

clapping and waving towards to Lynette who's swimming around the aquarium.

"How can someone breath under the water for so long?!"

"Incredible! This is art!"

"Mommy, I wish to become as cool as her!"

"This is unbelievable!"

people words are getting more and more powerful that people taking Lynette as a god.

While all people attention on Lynette. Dazai looks down and saw Lyney worried expression.

"Hm..?"

From Dazai who's smiling casualy.

"Is he not the mastermind..?"

Dazai smirks.

"Whoever the mastermind is, did a very great job."

Suddenly, a crack sound echo the stadium.

It leaked the water from top. Kunikida noticed it. Immediately run towards to the exit. and late to found out it was locked.

"Its lock!!"

Kunikida shout.

The crowd was screaming and banging the door.

Ranpo smiles.

"Last time was kidnapping and this time is killing? How funny. Atsushi, Kunikida, Dazai! Go to the backstage. That must be where those magicians escaped."

Kunikida than bumps into the conversation.

"What about the people?!"

Ranpo sighs.

"We can't save them.. Its useless. This, is the end of their life."

Kunikida snaps as he just clenched his lips and nods.

The agency members swims towards to the backstage and climbs up the pillar and had a ladder too.

Then, when the agency finally reached the top. They only had to sit and rest. because of the exhaustion of climbing and swimming. Only seeing people drowning or screaming under.

Suddenly, a footstep sound walks closer to them.

The agency turns around and see who it was. Because it was unusual to see someone is here.. Unless..

"My my, Looks like we do have a interesting guests here."

...

❝𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬.❞