5 The After Pain

You woke up next to Kanato passed out and you naked him to you freeze and slowly try to get out of the bed he pulls you back.

"HelloY/N my love" He said squeezing you.

"Hey Kanato um we are gonna be late for school so lets get ready okay?" You said getting up and falling to your knees your hips in pain and theighs sore as hell. You fought the pain and got up.

"Eehhh why im tired we where up all night last night" He moans rolling over.

"Oh get up" You said slapping his bare ass.

"Dont get me turned on then ill never go" He said softly getting up finaly putting on boxers and getting dressed.

"Yeah yeah lets get a quick breakfast and go" You dashed down the stairs.

You made quick eggs and sausage.

You both ate up and left for school.

You both walked there hand in hand you thought this feels nice really nice once you guys got there you both stood with your friends and he kissed your neck while you blushed and talked to your friends.

The bell rang and you both left for class you slowly slowly sat down the pain still hurt but you shook it off.

"Whats the matter?" He wispered toyou smileing.

"You popped my cherri dummy and im in fucking pain my hips and thighs hurt" You wispered a little mad.

"It was my first time to dont you think my back hurts" He said looking plain.

"True anyways the lesson" You pointed to the screen.

So freaking sorry for not updating ive been lazy and no one really ask me to write more so.....yeah not entirely my fault XD anyways kisses

~Max<3