Chapter one

I wrung the clothes to dry even if they weren't mine.

PLOP,the sound of stepmother's gown dropping into the well I knew what was to come. SPACK, the tangy sweet taste of blood reached my tongue as I held back tears of all kinds. Ones of anger, shame, sadness, and pure hatred. As soon as that happen I heard the cackeles of that witch of a stepsister. All when by so fast didn't realize the soft sound of the village chief's son footsteps come out the forest. Or the scowel he gave my shitty family.
That boy alway had a weird fondness for me which my "mother" hated. But that straightened them up and into the house.
"Are you ok" he asked.

"yes always am" with that I rushed into the house.

Prepared for a greater punishment.
As I sat on the cold floor of which I call my bedroom. I felt the sudden yet much needed plead to cry. Of which my "sister" just had to disregard and bring over her tortures screeching voice that sounded like a nail on a wooden board. She stood there laughing not having to say anything for me to understand. I knew why and she knew why because of my infartinate life And Invad to ruh that in ac aftan ac she could, may also be her only hobby. Aside from gazing at the village boys take swim in a near by pond.

" oh how sad little Amy must want to cry" she said arrogantly

"Oh, little anny must not have found a man" I spit back

With that a huff from her and she was gone as I gave a great big sigh. The audacity of some.