Random Run-In

Dino and Joshua, with baby Jisung in Dino's arms, entered the main room of their dorm. Sooha immediately rushed over, her eyes wide with concern. 

She quickly took Jisung from Dino, her questions coming in rapid fire.

"Is Hoshi okay? Did he settle in well? Was Jisung alright the whole time? Did Hoshi eat anything? Did he seem nervous?" Sooha asked, barely pausing for breath.

Joshua held up his hands, chuckling. "Whoa, Sooha, calm down! Everyone's fine. Hoshi's settled in, and Jisung was an angel."

Dino nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, Jisung was great! He even laughed at our silly dancing."

Sooha sighed in relief, hugging Jisung close. "Thank goodness. I was so worried."

Just then, Seungkwan hesitantly approached, looking a bit awkward. "So, uh, how's Hoshi doing? Is he... managing okay?"

Joshua raised an eyebrow, a teasing smile playing on his lips. "Why do you ask, Seungkwan? Worried about Hoshi?"

Seungkwan's ears turned red as he quickly shook his head. "No, no! I was just, you know, curious. That's all."

Dino smirked. "Sure, sure. You're just 'curious.' We all know you care, Seungkwan hyung."

Seungkwan crossed his arms, pouting. "I don't care that much. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't goofing off too much."

Joshua laughed, patting Seungkwan on the back. "It's okay to admit you're worried. We all are, in our own way."

Sooha, still holding Jisung, smiled softly. "Hoshi will be fine. He's got all of us looking out for him, even from afar."

Seungkwan huffed, trying to hide his smile. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. As long as he doesn't mess things up too much."

Dino chuckled. "You know, Hoshi hyung's probably already planning how to make friends with all his neighbors."

Joshua grinned. "Yep, that sounds like Hoshi. He's got that charm."

Sooha nodded. "And with you guys visiting him, he won't feel too lonely."

Seungkwan finally relaxed a bit. "Yeah, I guess you're right. He'll be okay."

Dino teased, "See, you do care!"

Seungkwan rolled his eyes but smiled. "Okay, fine. Maybe a little. But don't tell him I said that."

Joshua and Dino laughed, and Sooha joined in. Jisung gurgled happily in Sooha's arms, making everyone smile even more.

Back in Hoshi's apartment, he turned off the music and stretched his arms. "Alright, time to order some food," he said to himself, grabbing his phone.

After scrolling through various options, he settled on some fried chicken and placed his order. "This will hit the spot," he said, grinning.

When the food arrived, Hoshi dug in with enthusiasm, savoring every bite. "This is so good," he mumbled with his mouth full. 

After finishing, he leaned back, patting his stomach. "Perfect meal for my first day here."

Feeling satisfied, Hoshi entered his room and sprawled out on his bed, the biggest smile on his face. "This bed is so comfy," he said, stretching out. "A nap sounds perfect right now. After that, I'll explore the neighborhood."

He closed his eyes, letting out a contented sigh. "Living alone is gonna be great," he whispered before drifting off to sleep.

Meanwhile, in Suhyun's apartment, she noticed the sudden quietness next door. She took a deep breath, savoring the peaceful silence.