𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 • 𝐲𝐮𝐦𝐢

in which y/n sits on blakes lap while he plays rainbow six siege

tws: SMUTT!!!

mcnasty and soup are in this chapter!! :33

--------------------------

i hear blakes loud voice coming from his room, indicating the man is recording. 

i knock on his door lightly when i hear his voice quiet down, hoping i could have some alone time him. in all honesty, i love blake. everything about him has always been perfect, even if he does get terrible hair cuts sometimes. 

"hey y/n, miss me?" blake said sly, his tall figure standing over me.

"maybe" i say back to the man, looking him into his eyes. i gently pull blake into a hug, his faded cologne lingering on his shirt. 

"oh hi baby," he whispers to me in the arch of his doorway, "you did miss me, didn't you?" 

i nod into his chest, my arms staying around his waist as i rub his back.

we break apart from the hug underneath his doorway, before blake places a small kiss onto my cheek, then speaking again "i'm playing siege with soup n' mcnasty, you wanna say hi to them while i get water?" 

i nod at the man before making my way to his pc set up and putting on his headphones. "hi soup! hi mcnasty!" i say enthusiastically to the two men, them saying their hellos back. 

"hi y/n," soup starts, "where's yumi?"

i think to myself for a second before replying, "im not y/n! i'm yumi" i tell the two men, them giggling because of it.

i hear blake come back into our room, him munching on a bag of chips he got from the kitchen. "hi blakey" i say to the man as i get up from his seat, a stupid expression on my face. 

"what'd you tell them silly?" he asks gently, almost at a whisper.

"nothing.." i tell back to the tall man, watching as he puts on his headphones and asks soup and mcnasty what i told them. "oh, you're dumb" he chuckles to me, "you can stay if you want, we aren't recordin' anymore baby" 

i take him up on his offer, going to sit on his lap as he played with his friends. i straddle the mans lap, my arms wrapping around his neck loosely. 

i kiss the man's neck softly, placing a few pecks here and there. 

"hold on y'all" blake says to his friends before muting his microphone. "baby, you better stop" he tells me sternly, acting tough. i kiss his neck again, "why would i stop? you're so warm" 

blake doesn't say anything back, instead unmuting and trying his best to focus on the game infront of him. i begin to feel something hard pressing against my lower body. i squirm onto blake, shifting in my place as he plays his game. 

"baby." he says strictly, i assume he's muted his microphone again. 

"you don't want it? but you're gettin' hard..." i whisper into his ear, kissing down his jaw line to his neck to leave hickeys along the way. 

"no, baby, please don't stop." he waits a moment before talking again, "i'm gonna get off, nick needs me for something" he says his goodbyes to his friends and turns off his pc.

blake continues sitting at his desk, letting me stay on top of him kissing down his neck to his chest, leaving hickies along the way. 

"take this off" i state, tugging at the hem of the mans shirt, helping him pull it off of his body. 

blake hums as i make my way down his chest, sliding off his lap and onto my knees on the floor, beginning to kiss his boner through his shorts. blake groans and strokes my hair lightly, ready to stop all of the foreplay going on.