Chapter X - Valhalla

Good night. Kei.

"ohh! So Mikey threatened you to bring
kei back or else he'll kill you? And you also joined Toman under Mitsuya's division?" You repeated the sentence for the 10th time.

"That's what I've been trying to say!!!!" Takemichi yelled bursting out his anger.

"Haha! I understood that ages ago dude! I was just teasing you!" You nudged his arm to which he sweatdropped and rubbed his arm.

Suddenly akkun and the others walked in.

"Takemichi! We heard the news! So you are officially a member of the Toman?" Akkun said walking towards us.

"Akkun!" Takemichi whispered.

"Takemichi.. I swear to god if you don't tell me what happens in the future everytime you come back. I'm going to obliterate you before Mikey can." You whispered slowly.

Takemichi had an agitated look. He immediately backed his chair a little up.

"Oh- [Y/n]-san! You're here too?" Akkun looked in your direction.

"Yo!" You grinned showing a peace sign.

"That's so cool you're in toman Takemichi! Ha.. wish we could join too.." Yamagishi said.

"I could ask Mikey for that? Since you helped takemichi in saving me and Draken, it's a high possibility he will accept. But remember, it is not as easy as you think it is." You folded your arms and looked seriously at them tensing the atmosphere a bit before smiling again.

-------------

"So unless you get 1st division captain Baji-san back from Valhalla, Mikey-kun will kill you?" Akkun said.

"Forget it and prepare to die Michi.. 'you'
cannot get Baji back." You said nonchalantly waving your hand.

Welp! They talked about Toman and Valhalla also mentioning the three top members.

"And the number three is Hanemiya Kazutora." Yamagishi said writing his name on the board.

"Kazutora?-" You were cut off before you could try to ask little details about him after he got out of the juvenile.

Suddenly the door slid open.

"Eh?" A banana haired boy who is definitely Kazutora said walking a few steps in and looking around.

He looked at you suddenly and gave a creepy smile.

"[Y/n]~!! Haha!! It's been so long!" Kazu immediately hugged you.

Everyone there looked shocked.

"Haaha.... Yeah. So long Kazu." You awkwardly laughed.

"Kazu?? That tiger tattoo...K-kazurora?!" Yamagishi whisper- shouted.

He pulled away and asked you about who Takemichi is in this room.

"That's me.." Takemichi nervously raised his hand.

"Ohh! I didn't know there was a guy in Toman one grade below mine!" He also hugged Takemichi.

"Ok Takemichi-kun! Let's go to Valhalla hideout! Oh [n/n]~ you too!!" He put his hand around your neck and took him with you.

'talk about no consent. Oh my Jesus, please save me from this TvT'

-------------