3~ Found You?

Author's Pov,

"Aayu let's Go home."

They heard a voice from behind and their faces turned stoic.

Ayaan peeked behind and saw a handsome man looking at him with a warm smile.

"Mamu!!" he muttered and quickly detached himself from Vansh before slowly walking near his maternal uncle.

Kaustubh lifted him in his arms and glanced at the men, who weren't pleasant with his entry.

He diverted his eyes and kissed his nephew's cheeks, "Don't you want to invite uncles?"

Ayaan's eyes snapped towards him and he asked with a smile, "Main bulaoo unhe?"

(Can I invite them)

Kauatubh squeezed his chubby cheeks and replied, "You can invite whoever you want."

Ayaan turned towards his uncles who were looking at him and said happily while taking out small mini-birthday cards from his pocket.

"Uncle Aunty please come to my birthday palty."

Vansh and Yagya smiled seeing his gleaming face and took those cards from him.

"We will." They both replied and Vishakha glared from behind.

"You didn't give me a card Aayu," She complained with fake anger.

"Hume bhi chaiye." Sagar and Vrishank too poked their heads inside like their friend neglected to share his favourite candy with them.

"Aap to ghalwale ho na," Ayaan said with a frown remembering that they attended his birthday each year.

Vansh and Yagya's mouths fell open hearing his words.

"Does it mean we are not your family?" Vansh asked with shock-filled eyes.

"Tere Papa ke Diaper wale friend hai hum aur tune hume ghar se bedakhal kar diya," Yagya joined his friend and said with a frown.

Ayaan stared at him for a while and forwarded his tiny hand to take those cards back but Yagya backed away and said, "Koi nahi but Tu pura Apne baap pe gaya hai."

Kaustubh's face turned stoic, he tightened his hold around his nephew and said with a smile, "Say Bye to your friends baby we need to Go now."

Ayaan happily nodded his head and waved his hand before telling Sagar, "Jui ko bhi lana."

(Bring Jui too)

"Are nahi uske babies royenge," Sagar told him being serious and disappointed that they would not be able to play with Jui.

(No, Her babies will cry.)

Ayaan's face dropped but something came to his mind and he said, "Koi nai Tu uske babies ko bhi leke aa, unhe Vlishu sambal lega hai na Vlishu!!"

Vrishank was horror-struck hearing his best friend's words he hated that Jui and her kids, "Nai, Nai."

He hid behind his mother who chuckled and lifted him in her arms, "I will tell Vaibhavi Aunty to bring Jui."

Ayaan beamed with happiness after hearing her words and said with gratitude, "Thaku Vishu Aunty."

(Thanku Vishakha Aunty)

Vansh and Yagya chuckled remembering how seriously they were talking about that female Dog and her babies.

"Let's go,"  Kaustubh said and moved away from there while Ayaan kept waving his hand until his uncles and friends vanished from his sight.