The tragic nigth

It was a peacefull nigth in Godrics hallow. Halloween night 1981. A 3 year old girl with long Black hair in a ponytail and Green eyes sat on a bed looking at a picture book. Lily Potter walked into the Girls room Holding a Baby boy who looked much alike the Little girl. The girl waved at him smiling. "Hi Harry" the girl said jumping up from her bed. James walked in. He lifted the girl up and spun her around. Lily watched with a smile on her face. Harry was Trying to get out of her arms. "You like that Vicky?" James asked with a smile. "Victoria Look at mommy." Victoria smiled as James put her on the ground. James turned into a stag. Victoria smiled and jumped. She ran over to Lily and held Harry in her arms. James became his self again. "Who are coming in a few days?" James asked Victoria. "Uncle Mooney and Padfoot!" Victoria Said excited. Lily Got harry out of Victoria's arms. " i'm gonna bring harry to bed." Liky said. "Goodnigth Harry" Victoria said Hugging him. Lily hugged her while Harry tryed grabbing her hair. Lily walked out of the room and james smiled at Victoria. "I'm gonna go downstairs Vicky. You go look in your picture book." James said hugging her. Victoria sat down backnon bed and started palying with her fingers. She picked up the picture book. She looked at a moving picture of her, James, Lily, Remus, Sirius and peter. She was being held by sirius. Everyone was smiling. James was downstairs when she heard him shouting. "Lily! It's him Take Harry and Victoria!" Victoria jumped up and she opend the door. She saw a Flash of green ligth coming from downstairs. A man wearing a Black cloak walked up the stairs. Victoria was about to leave her room when she heard her mom shout : "victoria, Stay in your room! Listen to me Victoria, please!" Victoria turned around and closed the door. She sat down on her bed. She was scared. She heard her mother desperately saying things.s And screaming. Then there was silence. It took a few moment and then Harry started crying. She ran out of her room. The house looked like a mess. She ran into harry's room. She saw her mom laying on the ground. Victoria kneeled down. What was happening, she started crying.