ANIMATRONIC!MALE READER X SUN

Episode is 'Sun vs Bloodmoon VRCHAT'

~~

Y/N and Sun fell into the trap Moon was infront of, both yelping with shock, and a second later, gone. "Y/N! SUN!"

~~

Y/N woke up when Sun shook him, looking up. "Sun, where the hell are we?" Y/N muttered, sitting up and looking around the cell. 

"LUCKY DAY, LUCKY DAY~" Y/N instantly recognized that voice. His head shot up, looking at Bloodmoon and Sun. "LUCKIEST OF DAYS; WE GET TO PLAY WITH OUR FAVORITE SUN AND Y/N." Y/N was horrified, but Sun was--more horrified. "WE GET TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN." "Bloodmoon.?" Y/N asked, still weak from the fall Sun and he had took from the trap. 

Sun looked up at the ceiling, then back at Bloodmoon. "How did you make that?!" He asked. "WE DIDN'T, WE HAD A LITTLE BIT IF HELP~ // YES, WE JUST WAS." Bloodmoon answered. 

☀: "Okay, Bloodmoon, l-l-l-listen, okay?"

🔴🌕: "OH, YOU TWO GOING TO BEG FOR YOUR LIFE?"

Y/N: "WE'RE NOT BEGGING, HE'S TRYING TO TALK TO YOU!" 

☀: "Look--Bloodmoon, I understand there's so much PAIN around you right now, and I just wanna talk..Okay..?" 

Sun said, his voice shaking, and Y/N noticed. "CAN WE ENTERTAIN THEM? // PAIN," Bloodmoon said. "THAT IS.. VERY CUTE COMING FROM THE ONE THAT KILLED OUR OLD BODY." 

Y/N's anger rose as he heard those words. "SHUT UP! He was in a VERY different mental state back then!" He snapped, daring to take a step forward. "HE JUST. WANTS. TO TALK!" 

Bloodmoon hummed in response looking over at Sun. "Listen, okay? Look; I know you don't want to be used, and that's fine. Okay--I'm trying to get you an out, okay? I don't WANT to hurt you--I-I think there's something we can DO to help you." Sun said, backing away as Bloodmoon stepped in the cell. "AN.. 'OUT'..?" Bloodmoom repeated. "YES! Give you another out--MOON WANTS TO KILL YOU, SOLAR WANTS TO KILL YOU, Y/N WANTS TO KILL YOU, LUNAR WANTS TO KILL YOU! I wanna HELP you." Y/N did not like what Sun just added, giving him an are you crazy? stare. "OH, IT SOUNDS LIKE MANY GAMES TO BE HAD~ // MANY TORMENTS TO FLICKED~" Bloodmoon answered. "You're not--" Y/N said but was interrupted. "NO, WE UNDERSTAND VERY WELL..~ // WE. DON'T. CARE. // WE. ARE. DEATH." 

☀: "Stop. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THAT!--"

🔴🌕: "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND US! // YOU NEVER WILL! // We were built to be this.. // YOU THINK WE CARED TO BE ANYTHING ELSE? // WE DON'T WANT TO CHANGE. // WE DON'T CARE TO CHANGE. // WE WANT.. TO RIP, TEAR, NAME, PIERCE, CRUSH, SQUIRE."

☀: "STOP IT."

🔴🌕: "OR WHAT? // YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT US? // HUH, WITHOUT YOUR LITTLE CANON? YOU WERE ALWAYS THE WEAK ONE. // ALWAYS THE WEAKEST OF THE BUNCH. // EVEN LUNAR'S MORE OF A THREAT THAN YOU NOW--"

Y/N: "HE'S NOT WEAK!" Y/N snapped. "YOU.. YOU KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE?" Bloodmoon turned to Y/N.

~Time Skip Cuz Im Lazy~

"Sun! Oh, my lord, are you all right? You didn't have to do that!" Y/N said helping Sun up, the Bloodmoon Twins already gone. "I.. I'm fine, Y/N." Sun sighed, trying to get up by himself but fell. Y/N caught him, and instantly let go when they heard Moon near by. "SUN, Y/N!" When Moon saw them, he caught a glimpse of the position they were in, then face palmed. "Stop being cheesy and just.. help me out." Moon grouched as he walked over to them. "Sun used his magic to get us out," Y/N said, helping Moon with Sun, who grabbed hold of a wooden pole for support. 

...

"So.. It wasn't Eclipse--it was--them." Y/N stammered. "Now anyways, let's push that behind us and go." Y/N said, Moon leading the way while Y/N and Sun stayed behind. 

*Insert that one scene when Uzi and N hold hands in ep. 6 of MD*

"Sun, you know you didn't have to do that." Y/N said, his grip tightened around Sun's hand. "Do what?" Sun asked. "Your magic--..We could have easily just let me do--" "WE CAN'T RISK ANYONE!" Sun yelled, Moon stopping and turning around just to see his brother holding hands with Y/N, then sighing. "We've already lost Earth--We can't lose you too, Y/N." Moon sighed. He couldn't believe he actually listened to Sun and Y/N, literally and basically spying on his own brother. "Sun didn't want to risk you getting hurt--killed even. It's too risky for all three of us."  Moon mentally face palmed, then starting to walk again. "I'll leave you and Sun be, but at least follow me." Moon said.

When Y/N and Sun continued to follow, he slightly got a bit closer to Sun, which the daycare attendant noticed but didn't mind. I care to much for anything to happen to you, Y/N. You're my everything. He thought, sighing out loud then bumped into Moon, making Sun fall backwards which led to Y/N falling right on top of him. Y/N instantly flushed, getting up from the awkward position they were in, and so did Sun, the two earning a lovely you guys are so cute, not gonna lie expression from Moon. "BM might've tooken a short cut which is why I didn't see or hear him when I found you two. This could be it. Help me with it, will you, love-bots?" Moon asked as the three of them started to lift the wall.

~~

YOOO 902 WORDS FOR MY ONESHOT-- RECORD FOR A ONESHOT AND WORDS!