White and Green thunder part 2

"This energy transfer should activate the dinozord egg" The white ranger said as he blasted the egg. "soon you'll be ready for your debut when this opens there will be only two color left in the rainbow" He said as he picked up the egg.

"Devon in my hands is the one piece of footage i need to get my name on every new channel in the world" Cassidy exclaimed as Devon got out of his seat to walk with her.

"Oh no not again" Devon complained shaking his head.

"Yes again on this dvd is the white and green ranger themselves in all their glory" Cassidy said showing him the cd.

"Where did you get it i mean I thought no one had footage of the white and green ranger" Devon asked her confused as they sat down at a table.

"Yeah well I got this kid at the film department at the grammar school he sold it to me for like nothing what a sucker" she said as she put the cd in the computer.

"Oh and have you seen it" He asked her concerned.

"Well no but he was totally reliable" She assured him.

"You see because Cass, I don't actually think that grammar school have" He started to say but the video came up with to kids in a white and green costume pulling up their mask and saying, "Sucker!

"Film department" He finished off. With a sly grin.

"Oh that little dirt bag when I get a hold of him he's gonna wish he never met me" Cassidy exclaimed as she angrily stormed out of the cafe.

"You know what I bet you'll " He started to say but was cut off by Cassidy, " Don't say it" She snapped as she turned on him.

"Okay" he said throwing his hand up in surrender as they walked out of the cafe. " Bye guys" Devon said as he wave at Ethan and Kira who were walking in the cafe.

"What's with her" Ethan said with wide eyes.

What's going on with this thing" Trent said as he shook his wrist that had the morphed on it.

///////////////////////

Zack then walked into the cafe where he bumped in to his cousin who was getting her work day started. " Dakota, where were you? You missed all of yesterday" Zack said worried about his cousin.

"Hey Zack sorry I wasn't her yesterday i wasn't felling good" Dakota said looking a little pale.

" I can tell" Kira said.

" have you seen Trent? I'm a little worried and he haven't showed up and he never..." Haley said but was cut off by Trent.

" ahem" Trent having Hale's attention while walking up behind her

" late" Haley said as Zack looked at Trent looked as pale as Dakota did right now .

Sorry about that." Trent said. "Just had a-"

"Are you okay?" Kira asked

"Right now both of you looked sick and tired " Zack said

"Yeah I mean, you both look like you've just seen Grippleshank." Ethan said.

"Who?" Trent and Dakota asked.

"From Black Knights Castle." Ethan said. "Just came out last week." Trent and Dakota looked at him confused.

"Grippleshank is like this massive dude with like black eyes and yellow teeth." Ethan explained. "Spits this toxic stuff that dissolves you if you look at him."

" I'll see about thst later" Dakota said sarcastically, " I'm gonna get some fresh air " she said as she walked off.

"Okay." Trent nodded. "I'll watch out for him. Well, back on planet reality, I got a lot of work to do."