Leader of the whack

Something was seen flying down towards earth and Trent was running through the forest, "I have to get farther away" Trent said wiping his forehead as he looked at his device. "It's not safe" he said looking down at his wrist as he continued walking.

"Oh I knew I should have worn these heels" Cassidy complained as they walked through the forest.

"I tried to tell you" Devon said.

"I never thought that being a field reporter that I would actually be standing in a field" Cassidy complained as she looked down at her shoes.

"Tell me again why we are out here" Devon asked her.

"So I've been doing some research and as it turns out nearly every anti hero lives somewhere in a secluded cave or somewhere outside the city" Casey said as they started to walk up the hill.

"Oh so you think that the white ranger and green ranger are out here" Devon asked her.

"Precisely and we can get the interview of a lifetime" Cassidy said in an excited voice.

"Yeah or he will eat us for lunch" Devon nervously said.

"You hear that it could be the green and white ranger" Cassidy said as she stopped Devon. "Hold it right there white ranger" Cassidy yelled out as Trent hid behind a tree.

"No Cass, don't worry it's just Trent" Devon said as Trent got up off the ground.

"Man you scared me half to death"  Trent said as he stood up.

"Whatever I thought you were the white ranger" Cassidy said as she rolled her eyes.

" me your kidding right" Trent said pointing at himself.

"No we didn't actually think you were the white ranger" Cassidy explained.

"Look out" Trent yelled out pointing to a meteor that was falling out of the sky and they then ducked down and the think fell to the ground. "What the heck was that" Trent said as they looked at where it was.

"A flying spaceship" Devon suggested.

"I don't k ow but whatever it was just landed over there grab your camera" Cassidy said as Devon reach down in his bag.

"Wait it could be dangerous" Trent said as he tried to stop them.

"Danger is my middle name" Cassidy said.

"I thought it was Agnes" Devon said confused as they walked towards what fell out of the sky.

"I'm probably going to regret this" Trent said rolling his eyes as he picked up his bag.

///////////

"McKnight on a break away" Conner said as he bounced his soccer ball on his head as Hayley walked around the amber encased Dr. O. Dakota and Zack were making into ice ball and throwing fire at them.

"Hayley one more level and I'll beat my all time record" Ethan said in a excited tone as he played a game on his laptop and Ethan threw his ball on top of his computer and turned it off. "Conner" Ethan said in a sad voice as his computer turned off.

"Sorry" he said in an apologetic tone as he walked past Ethan. " now I have to start all over" he exclaimed as he jumped out of his seat.

"Yeah there's this great new thing called the outdoors you might want to check it out" Ethan said as he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I'll check that out when I see you checking out the library" Ethan said causing all of them to laugh.

"You got as much chance as seeing Kira at the mall, Dakota going punk or Zack being a daredevil" Conner said as he looked over at the two girls.