New Company (Chapter 3)

"Where exactly are we going" Y/n said with a lack of joy in his/her voice "a place safer then in the middle of no where" Isaac said with a determined voice "𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴!" the infected were after them... "*sigh* do i have to deal with this.." Isaac then teleported to the infected which left Y/n in shock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

"these infected are stronger than I thought" "𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑯𝑰𝑴!" "that's it" Isaac then balled up his fist and fire effects started emerging "BLAZING PUNCH!" Isaac said with a grin on his face...the blazing punch only killed 5 infected while there were 30 more to go...."FIRE BALL!".....it killed only 6...."shit those are the only 2 skills I learned so far!" "𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑷 𝑯𝑰𝑴!" they piled up on Isaac to finally catch him.....there were only 19 LEFT?!?!

Y/n: Lightning punch.....

"𝑮𝑨𝑯-!"

the infected fell to the ground unconscious leaving the other infected scared....but both Isaac and Y/n felt big heavy footsteps approaching them...."𝐘O𝐔 𝐆U𝐘S R𝐄A𝐋L𝐘 𝐅O𝐑G𝐎T A𝐁O𝐔T M𝐄?" then the giant infected laughed....."BLAZING PU-"...but the giant already punched Isaac throwing him back at the wall of building...."𝐏A𝐘 𝐀T𝐓E𝐍T𝐈O𝐍 𝐓O Y𝐎U𝐑 𝐒U𝐑R𝐎U𝐍D𝐈N𝐆S I𝐃I𝐎T"

"same thing for you idiot..." a mysterious voice said

"𝐖H𝐎 𝐒A𝐈D T𝐇A𝐓!?"

"me turn around"

the giant turned around and was hit with a plasma blast....

"W𝐇A𝐓 𝐓H𝐄 𝐇E𝐂K....𝐒-𝐒H𝐎W Y𝐎U𝐑S𝐄L𝐅!"

A silhouette was visible in the smoke until it cleared....the person....had a robotic arm on his right arm...with a plasma blaster and a jetpack on..........

"𝐆E𝐓 𝐇I𝐌 𝐌E𝐍 𝐒H𝐎W N𝐎 𝐌E𝐑C𝐘!!!"

The infected hasted to the mysterious person only to be hit with a charged plasma blast causing a more bigger explosion...

"I-I𝐌P𝐎S𝐒I𝐁L𝐄 𝐘O𝐔 𝐒H𝐎U𝐋D𝐍T I𝐍S𝐓A𝐍T K𝐈L𝐋 𝐀L𝐋 𝐎F M𝐘 𝐌E𝐍!"

"sorry to break it to ya but its possible *chuckle*"

"CHARGED PLASMA BLAST"

the charged plasma blast also instant killed the giant...

Isaac: T-thanks for saving us...

"no problem my name is clay by the way"

Isaac and clay both shook hands 

Y/n: Hey it would be nice if you could join us!

Isaac: jeez just minutes ago you were worked up...now you are excited heh

Clay: sure I don't see why not

Clay then activated his jetpack and followed them....

...