Chapter 1

Everybody needs a loyal friend sometimes

Like how sunflowers looked at each other when they can't find the sun.

You basically got up and saw it was 5 in the morning, your mom after yelling at your father was now yelling at you for being late also because you have practice today so your mom made you skip school but even so, your still very late, you didn't know why you have to do training even though you are already good, maybe because your mom advice you to train your 'taekwondo skills or whatever' because the tournament is in this month.

And this tournament in your school is the final one, after you'll beat it you will fight in public I meant like y'know, isn't it amazing? And your obvious answer was no, you only do this for your crush not fame, can't believe after those years you still like him, your friends say your out of your mind and just give up already.

But again, you trained for too long you couldn't give up now, after achieving so much trophy's, medals and admiration from your classmates, its always not enough like there's something missing.

You get up, walked to the bathroom after that you changed to your clothes, warm clothes and sweater, it's almost Christmas and it's starting to get cold.

You told your mom your leaving and went to your sensei's place to practice, you enter and you see you're friends.

They waved at you and you waved back.

You're friend group have 6 members that includes you, all females, their names are, hillary, sheil, khem, al, and xan.

Khem and al act like siblings actually like twins, cause when they both turn around you can mistake them for each other, from the hair and the body type.

And here we xan and Hillary, they act like each other like sharing the brain, they like each other's interest, and they mostly been seen together all the time.

And here we have sheil, the quietest in the group, the most kind as well, she and xan are also very close and kinda share some interest together, sheil mostly wear a mask covering her mouth because she's insecure and have a secret there that only xan and Hillary knows.

You went closer to them and high five them, people sometimes thought that you are dating one of them or they all have a crush on you which is absolute false.

Sheil never have a crush on her life except one which she was only very young and she got over it and now she have no love interest.

And khem and al have crushes that they are loyal to, and plus they don't like dating they're friends, it's weird they've said.

And here we have xan and Hillary, Hillary have a crush who she is loyal to and she said that he is the 'one' and xan doesn't have a crush cause she is afraid of rejection.

And that leaves you, which is head over heels for certain blonde that don't even treat you like a human being, xan and sheil support you but the other three just told you to give up.

You all started talking with each other about what will all of you do after practice, you said you'd go home but the five of them reject and invite you to go to xan's brother school's which is karasuno high.

You are familiar of the name so you agreed.

After training you six went to karasuno high and met xan's friend, he winked at you but you only cringe, her brother walked to you and smirked.

"you must be m/n? My sister told me so much about you, never thought you'd be a cutie~" he spoke seductively.

You cringe again and back away slightly, waving both of your hands slightly like a sorry.

Her brother only smirked as he gave you his number, he went back to his sister and told her about his school.

You didn't care about his number, by the looks of it he looks like a playboy.. You are loyal so you ripped his number to shreds and throw it away.

'There's no way in earth I will give up on tsuki..' you thought, you went back to your friends and chose to ignore him.

He smiled and looked at you and spoke.

"I'm chance by the way nice to meet you m/n.."

(fyi, the name chance means secret I goggled it because I don't know any names with a meaning, anyways peace out.)

*disappears without a trace.*

(edit: wattpad keeps on deleting my description and tags, so please forgive me for the sudden change.. Anyways I'm already writing the next chapter peace!)