Chapter 67. His Sincerity. Intuitivity. Nobility. (SINs)

The next day, as usual Sanal jogged to the kitchen area to make the breakfast but was surprised at the scene in front of him. 

His Prisha was making the breakfast – dosa with chutney

She poured the coffee and the ginger tea in separate cups on the tray. As she was making the dosa, she saw Sanal siting on the counter smiling.

"...hm, I missed home..." Sanal hummed satisfactorily after taking his first bite of the dosa.

Prisha chuckled at his remark, sipping her tea.

She then moved out of the kitchen to grab a shower when,

"When do you get off class? I will come to pick you?" Sanal asked her before she could disappear to her room.

Prisha looked back pursing her lips and replied "...um...I have a date, Sanal," She lied it being a date for obvious reasons.

Sanal then smiled miserably and nodded his head.

After some time.

Prisha was putting on her shoes to rush outside when

"Hey, shall I drop you." Sanal was dressed in his normal jeans and shirts.

Prisha again reminded him about RM coming to pick her. She was not surprised at his persistence to not give up.

"Kookie and RM have gone to purchase a guitar for RM. His old one broke a chord. Suga called..." he pocketed his pants looking at her with hope. Prisha tsked with an irritated look on his words interrupting him.

Prisha twisted her face sideways thinking of anescape route. But remembered her class at 11 and she had to shop for her dailynecessities.

As he took out his bike from the garage, Prisha scrunched her eyebrows and asked him "

As he took out his bike from the garage, Prisha scrunched her eyebrows and asked him "..where is the car?..."

"...um...I thought to drop you off in my bike..." a smiling Sanal tried to give her a valid explanation to his intention to reach the university earlier as he remembered her practice session with Suga. But...