[ONESHOT] Jealous! Daiya x F! Reader

ugh, havent been writing ina while, my daiya phase has not gone away, its been 4 years🙎‍♂️ im writing a fanfic on a school night

TW: cursing, sexual comments towards reader, daiya hates it when people flirt/harrass with the reader. sexual harassment

-

daiya and you were walking around outside in the afternoon, as daiya wanted to go on a walk because he wanted some fresh air.

"daiya how about we walk to the convenient store, its not too far. we could get snacks" you chripped as daiya nodded, "yeah sure, i have some cash left in my wallet, cmon" daiya smiled as he wrapped his arm around you as you two continued walking.

as you two arrived at the store, daiya always scans anh place hes at, but you pulled him to the snacks. "look, could we get some chips?" you smiled at daiya as he nodded "you dont have to ask, get what ya want" daiya said as he scanned the candys and chips.

as you two were talking and debating on what to get, you heard the door chime of the store open as you heard some loud a group of people laughing. daiya seemed to notice you were a bit uncomfortable, as he gently grabbed your hand and lead you to the cashier so you guys can pay and leave, as you placed the snacks down, the group of people started snickering at eachother. "i would fuck that body any chance...." one of the men whispered loudly to his friend as they looked over at you as you felt the stares as they snickered. daiya noticed as he looked back and glared, as he grabbed you by the waist holding you closer to him.

as you two left the store, you sighed in relief, "those fucking jackass, theyre so lucky i didn't kill those bastards.." daiya muttered as he seemed pissed, but you held onto his arm as you held the bag of snacks, as you gave him a light squeeze on his arm as he smiled at you.

as you two were almost home, you heard whistling behind you, "hey sweetheart, why don't you get with a real man!" the man slurred as it was the same group as they seemed to follow you, as you got a bit scared and uncomfortable, as daiya was already pissed. "really, get the fuck outta here" daiya yelled, as he towered over the 5'11 man, as the man didn't seem to back down, "what are you gonna do about it, if you dont want your little girlfriend getting attention, tell her to cover up more and not dress like a whore" that was it for daiya as he socked the hell out of the man as he stumbled back and fell on the floor, as his group friends ran away, as daiya lifted a eyebrow as he groaned turning back to you, as he grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the scene as you two started walking back home.

"sorry" daiya muttered as he pulled you close to him, "theres no reason to apologize, that guy was a weirdo.." you sighed, as daiya chuckled, "i meant to knock him out" daiya said, as you pulled the keys out your pockets as you unlock the door, "i know" you said as you opened the door, as you two went in. you placed the bag of snacks down on the table, you grabbed each snack out.

daiya sat down as he watched you place the snacks out as he rested his head on his hand, "im telling you, those type of assholes are everywhere, can never escape them." daiya said, as you nodded and agreed "tell me about, i remember when i was walking home from school last time some creep followed me and tried to make me follow them" you said as you opened a bag of chips as daiya sat up and raised and eyebrow, "when was this? why didn't you call me?" daiya asked as you rolled your eyes, "i was okay, i pepper sprayed him and ran" you chuckled as daiya laughed, "lets go lie down, im tired" daiya said as you nodded.