🧩

I crawl into bed after brushing my teeth. Mark turns over and throws an arm over me while sliding his other under my pillow where I rest my head. He pulls my waist back into him. I feel him kiss my shoulder.

"Goodnight, baby." His deep voice vibrated against me.

"Goodnight." I replied in a softer tone than his. I feel Mark's face in my hair. He growls, giving me a squeeze as he inhales me.

"Mmm, so sweet. What is that?" I chuckle lightly, trying to move but he pulls me back into him even more. Mark presses his pelvis against my ass, making me gasp lightly.

"Liked that?" He cooes. Mark does it again, grinding against me as his hand grips my hip.

"Mark..." I whisper and he growls a deep chuckle into my ear as he grinds against me.

"Been wanting you all day..." He whispers back and I can't help but smile.

I feel the arm under my pillow turn my head, making me look back at him. Mark leans in and pecks my lips lightly, letting the kiss linger. I reach a hand up to let my fingertips drag against his freshly shaved face. I peck his lips back before he firmly kisses me, making it a longer kiss that leaves us both craving each other. I feel the bulge in his sweats press against me. I gasp soft at how hard he already is.

"I'm tired." I rasped out and turn over, smirking.

"Bullshit."

I cover my mouth, trying to hold back my giggles.

"C'mon, it hurts..." Mark whines then starts kissing the back of my shoulder.

"Liar." I turn my head to face him and he smirks back at me.

"Please...I'll make it quick..." His voice is soft and low as he pleads.

"Quick, Mark." I start pulling my pajama shorts and underwear down until he helps me, only keeping them at my mid thigh and he does the same, pulling his sweats down to his mid thighs.

"Are you seriously not wearing boxers right now?"

"I don't like sleeping in boxers..."

Before I could even react to his response, he plunges into me. I groan and my left hand clutches onto my pillow where my head lies as my right hand moves under the covers to hold onto his wrist as his hand grips my hip, guiding me back into him to meet his slow yet deep strokes in me. Mark lets out a throaty groan as he throws his head back and his eyes closed, feeling the way I tighten and throb around him when he impaled me.

Mark bucks into me with a slow pace. I can't help but moan and squirm as it feels like the tip of his cock is teasing, lightly hitting a sweet spot inside me.

"Deeper, Mark~" I whimper.

"I can't at this position." He pulls out and shuffled around under the covers.

He pulls my shoulder back, making me lay on my back instead of my side now as he moves on top of me, kicking my legs apart. I bend my knees and my inner thighs squeeze lightly into his sides. I slip his throbbing cock back in. I groan and claw at his chest. Mark hissed then growls almost animalistic.

"Fuck, yeah~ like that~" I throw my head back as my brows furrowed and I squeeze my eyes shut while biting my lip, keeping quiet so our neighbors don't hear.

Mark's pace is slow at first before he catches his rhythm, pushing his cock inside.

I pant, feeling his body push into mine. I feel so hot against the sheets, I'm almost about to sweat already.

"Baby, look at me~" Mark whispers between us and I open my eyes. I could feel the end of his hair dangle and tickle against my forehead from how close we are. I reach my hands up to cup his face and pull his head down to crash our lips together. I moan softly against his mouth.

We both drink up each others sounds to cover our noises but that doesn't beat the bed thudding against the wall.

Mark pulls away to throw his head back and groan.

"Oh, fuck~!" Mark moans and drags out as his thrusting slows down to deep and tender strokes, loving the way my pussy stretches around his cock.

"M-Mark, too loud~" I try keeping my voice low.

"I don't care~" He huffs out.

"I'm gonna cum soon anyway~" Mark shuts his eyes and continues his deep strokes.

I throw my head back against the pillow as I curl my toes and feel the knot in my stomach wanting to become undone already.

"You said quick s-so hurry up." I whisper to him. He groans annoyed.

"Just a little longer, please~?" Mark whines, still drawing his hips back and forth.

"Mark~"

"Pretty, please, baby~" I feel his lips start to kiss along the side of my face. I grab hold of his shoulders, giving them a squeeze as I moan softly.

"I wanna cum already~"

"Fine~" He smirks then kisses my neck then picks his head up and sits up. He looks down, seeing how wet I've gotten. Mark bites his lip then draws his hips back and pushes into me harsh, almost like a slam, and I gasp.

Mark does it again, and again, and again until he starts going at a quick pace and harsher thrusting.

I can't help but cry out and dig my nails into his shoulders which makes him bite down on my shoulder.

"Ah, fuck, Mark~!" I cry out but then his left hand comes over my mouth and I roll my eyes back, taking it.

I feel my back arch and my toes curl again. I can't help but whine and moan behind his hand as I feel the muscles in my stomach tighten.

"That's right, good girl~ just cum on it~" Mark groans as he feels me climax around him. He helps me ride it out before pulling his dick out and strokes it over my stomach, cumming on me.

Mark moans and sits back. He reaches over at his nightstand and grabs some tissues to clean me up.

"You suck at quickies."