Chapter - l : when the betrayer is betrayed

Kneeling in the front of the woman whom he gave everything.... The one whom he called love of his life ,for whom he killed his all the loyal supporters and his own mother. Pain throbbed in his chest as the poison spread through his veins, he looked at her smiling down at him a wicked smile... That was so different from what he remembered was your smile.

He coughed more blood breathing heavily. He clenched his teeth as he heard her cruel laughter .

"I really pity her.... She was so so innocent ~ she even drank the poisoned wine for you and you never once looked lovingly at her.... Haah!...~"

His eyes watered remembering your numb expression as he remembered you drinking the poisoned wine that was meant for him. Only a weary smile that you gave him the last time closing your eyes....

"Men are so dumb.... Killing their own blood while loving and saving the child that are not even their own. Hating and abusing the loyal partner while worshipping the one who are planning their demise."

His eyes widen at that and he looked at her .

"Oh~ I forgot to tell .... But as you are dying now.... Let me tell you the truth and ,let you die with the guilt.... Y/n's son that you killed ... Was your own son.... It was I just gave her a drug regularly during her pregnancy that made the child's hair snow white .... Its funny right????"

"After how you treated him and killed him with you own hands??? Hahahaha!! The poor kid called you father till his last breath~"

His head throbbing is heart more paining as he remembered the day he shamed you in front of whole kingdom for an adultry that you never did. Your son...."his son " whom he killed , his heavy sword piercing his little body.

When the 9year old boy didn't even knew what wrong he did to make his papa hate him. And then the broken and numb picture of you holding you baby boy in your lap cooing and asking him to wake up.

While he left you two there after giving a glance filled with disgust.

"Ah.... And there more.... my son Rodrick..... His is not your son... He is my son with my lover the Duke of South..... Who will sit on the throne after your death.."

"Isn't life beautiful??? You never once looked your wife and son giving your whole attention to me and my child who were never yours to begin with........~"

------------------------------------------------------------
His eyes started to close as he last time thought about you. Your pretty smile and his son..... His son with you.... He opened his eyes on his secretary's voice.

"Your highness crown prince..... You have to meet lady Y/n of L/n family today, she is the most suitable candidate as you mother choose her for you and I know you refused but you must meet her...so plea.."

"Y/...Y/n?? What date is it today??"

"Its 23th of April year xxxx and you must meet h.."

"I'll meet her!! Help me get ready hurry up!!!"

He don't know what had happened but he is sure he came back in past to the day when he first meet you. He still remembers how you waited for him for hours to show up and he never showed but later saying to you that he don't want to see you...

This time he will make it better , make you and Aleric.... His son happy... This time he would protect you two with everything he had!! Not able to control his smile he hurridely dressed up to meet you. You will smile at him and introduce yourself a little shy a little blush an...!!

His secretary barged inside his room and he looked at him in anger.

"Can't you see I'm busy ?? Im getting ready to see my wife!?..."

"But your highness.... Lady Y/n rejected the empress's proposal for marriage....."

-------------------------------------------------------
He slumped on the chair , this never happened before... No why??? But it doesn't matter. You are to be his.... In this life and in every next coming lives..... He would do everything to claim you back...

Back in her room with a stern expression and strong determination Y/n looked at her reflection in the mirror. In this life.... She would keep her baby boy safe from that monster.....