Gojo x reader

"...and then she told me I had to buy the shirt too because of the stupid pencil," Laughed Satoru. Suguru seemed bored, it was clear that his best friend's story was not that funny to him.

"You suck balls at telling funny stories" Shoko sighted putting her head in her hands. Satoru looked at her with an overdramatic hurt on his face. "My stories are just too funny for you to understand. Don't you agree Y/N? That I'm the funniest of us all" he looked at you, smiling. The smile made your stomach flutter as you looked into his beautiful blue eyes. It was too easy to get lost in them, there was so much to see but at the same time nothing at all. "

"Hello, earth to Y/N" he waved his hand in front of your face. "Huh?" you said a little embarrassed. It wasn't like you liked Satoru in a romantic way or anything, but you would been lying if you said he wasn't attractive. Even though you both flirted with each other a lot throughout the day, taking it seriously would just hurt you in the future.

"I was just asking you if you find me funny?" "Oh, emm yeah I guess" Both Shoko and Suguru looked at you with a pained expression. "Now why would you say that Sora, his ego is already big enough," Suguru said while getting up from the bench. "It's getting late so I'm heading to bed, night," Suguru said while walking back to the cabin.

"WAIT FOR ME!! Night Sora night Satoru" Shoko said as she ran after Suguru. you looked at her running away from you dumbfounded. Why was she in such a hurry? you looked at Satoru who was already looking at you. "Soooo what are we gonna do know Soraa," he said with a teasing tone. God damn he looked fine in this light. Had he always been this good-looking??? you were gonna murder Shoko tomorrow for leaving you alone with him.

"I don't know Satoruu, maybe just go to bed too?" You said with the same tone that he had. "Nah that's boring" he got up from his seat and walked over to you before he sat down next to me. He was too close for you to think straight. What was happening to you? Why did you suddenly feel so nervous being alone with Satoru?

he was quieter than normal, so you decided to glance at him, but as you did so his eyes locked with yours. He gave you a cocky grin and looked at you for a while. It was hard for you to even think about looking away. your heart was beating fast in your chest, you didn't like him romantic way, right? That wasn't the reason why he was so mesmerizing to look at. you had never felt this for him before, was it the romantic aura that came from the campfire or was it a feeling that you didn't know was deep inside of you?

he kept glancing between your eyes and your lips, my face felt suddenly very hot. you were about to look away, but before you got so far, he took your chin between his thumb and index finger. He smiled at you, a little teasingly. Our faces got somehow closer. Closer than it should have been. He looked at your lips and licked his own.

your eyes widen, blushing. If he wasn't holding you in place you would have turned away. your pulse got even quicker, and the tip of your ear turned bright red. Without meaning to you bit your lip as you looked him in the eyes. He smirked as if challenging you. Something in you snapped at that, and without thinking you slapped your lips on his. It was supposed to only be a fast peak, but it turned out a lot more heated than you anticipated.

He held you in place, not hard enough to force you. If you wanted to pull away you could easily do so, not that you wanted to. His lips were soft and warm, he tasted like the marshmallow you ate just before this. His hand that wasn't holding your face took hold of your neck, massaging it. His finger felt so good kneading your neck like that, that you couldn't help but let out a soft moan. He took this opportunity to enter his tongue into your mouth.

A few minutes passed as you made out. The few minutes felt like an infinity. His lips felt so good on yours and his hand was like electro shocks on your body. It was getting harder to keep up with his mouth, so you slowly pulled away, as much as it pained you to do so.