2~ Madness And Broken Hearts

Author's Pov,

"You lied Mom."

His voice laced with menace reached her ear making her shudder in fear.

"I didn't, She is beautiful...

"You sure Mom."

His mother wiped her sweaty forehead and nodded her head.

Suddenly he laughed like a maniac with tears dripping down his eyes like rainfall.

His mother just stared at him with fearful eyes. It wasn't new for her but he never failed to leave her terrorized.

Suddenly he bent down making her stumble back in fear.

He embraced her legs tightly and said menacingly, "Just seeing her blurb image makes me Mad. If she were right in front of me, I'd lose control and pound on her. I need her so badly Mom, it's driving me crazy now I can't wait enough to have her for myself. Please, I have to have her in every way possible, I need her Mom, I need Her at any cost."

A lone tear dripped down her eye when his warm tears touched her feet and she sat beside him.

"We will find her baby."

He clutched her tightly and asked staring at the burning lamp.

"What if we would not find her as always?"

Her heart thudded loudly not knowing what to answer him as sweat beads of fear dripped down her forehead.

He tapped his fingers impatiently.

One.

Two.

Three.

And his patience ran out.

"I WILL KILL YOU. HIM. AND MYSELF MOM."

Her body went cold and she sat there paralyzed knowing he wouldn't think twice before proving his words true.

"THIS TIME I NEED HER IN MY LIFE, AS MY WIFE, ON MY BED WITH HER LEGS WIDE, SHE IS JUST MINE AND YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT."

The chilling resonance of his words reverberated through the very corridors of the mansion, announcing the upcoming battle of two Demons.

*********                      

"Criminal, Criminal, terrorist!!"

A group of children were gathered around and they were bullying a little boy around five, who was lowering his head low and crying silently.

He pulled his pouty lips under his teeth and kept them biting to suppress the voice of his cries.

His hold tightened around the birthday cards in his hand and he kept staring downward.

"Abe is ke Nanu terrorist hai!!" One boy said and all the boys laughed making fun of that little bubble.

"Tu...tellolist kutte," A little boy stood in front of the crying boy shielding him behind before angrily snapping at the bully boy.

"Are hakla Vrishu," That bully boy said and laughed.

"Miss Aa larahi bhago bhago!!" A chubby round boy standing in between them shouted making all the bully boys run from there.

"Aayu, chalo bhagte hai, Mu...Mumy malengi nai to!!!" Vrishu said stuttering a little and pulling crying Aayu with himself.

(Aayu let's run or Mommy will beat us)