Ang saloobin ni Lira (Part 1)

What if Lira developed feelings of hostility towards her Queen Mother Amihan while growing up in the Mortal World?
_______________________________________

LIRA

Ever Since I was a child, I slowly realized that I was different. I could do what Humans would consider strange. Children my age would go out and play until the golden sunlight faded in their skin, but unlike them here I was, in the company of Muyak, a Lambana.

"Mila tayo na at ipagpatuloy ang iyong aralin sa wikang 'Enchan' upang ikaw ay mas maging bihasa sa paggamit nito"

My best flying friend has always been like this. Encouraging me to learn a language that no one even uses in this world.

"Ngunit Muyak hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit kailangan ko matutunan ang paggamit sa wikang ito" I complained to her.

I just couldn't see the reason why I have to learn this language and I refuse to believe anything impossible that she has to say.

"Aking mahal na alaga, nararapat lamang na ito ay iyong matutuhan nang sa ganoon sa muli nating pagbalik sa Encantadia ay hindi ka mahirapan makipaghalubilo sa iyong mga kapwa diwata."

That explanation again. No days had passed where Muyak hadn't told me anything about this Encantadia and me being a Diwata Princess. I refused to believe to those things, I don't want to further burden myself with the thought of my real mother abandoning me even though Muyak told me that she's kind and loving and that is out of her character and according to her this woman named Pirena had something to do with it.

"Muyak alam kong paslit pa lamang ako at madaling linlangin, ngunit napakahirap paniwalaan lahat ng mga sinasabi mo. Hindi ako mula sa Encantadia at hindi ako Diwata"

I don't want to be a freak, I'm tired of being bullied by other children saying I am a monster and a child of a Demon. I don't want to be Lira, I just wanted to be Milagros, daughter of Amanda and Dado.

"Mila magtiwala ka na lamang sa akin. Maghanda ka na at pagkatapos ng ating aralin ay isusunod natin ang iyong pagsasanay sa paggamit ng sandata at pakikidigma"

As far as I remembered, she started pestering me about learning to use a sword since I was 5 years old. Though I admit for someone who still considered a child I could say that I was born with this talent. However, just like learning the Echan language I couldn't understand why I had to learn it. I don't see the need to.

"Isa pa itong pagtuturo mo sa akin ng paghawak ng sandata Muyak. Bakit kailangan ko pa itong matutunan? Isa lamang akong pangkaraniwang bata"

As a child I was very hard headed, my mind was full of curiosity and questions about the things that were happening around me.

"Mila huwag ka na lamang magtanong pagkat tiyak kong hindi mo rin naman ako paniniwalaan. Hayaan mo na ang tamang panahon ang magbigay liwanag at sagot sa lahat ng iyong katanungan"

From a small Lambada, Muyak transformed into a fully grown woman, from a flick of her hand a book appeared in her right hand, entitled "Etlar Avre Deysa Encantadia''. While on her left hand is a two pieces of wooden sword.

"Tayo na at ating simulan ang ating aralin at pagsasanay" She strictly said.

I couldn't complain anymore, and just followed her wishes. Even though I want to escape from this lesson, I knew she put an enchantment where I can't escape from her.

Few more years have passed. Even though it is against my will, Muyak had been successful in shaping me as what she called "Karapat-dapat na tagapagmana ng Lireo". By training me nonstop in different aspects of being an heir.