Ang saloobin ni Lira (Part 2)

What if Lira developed feelings of hostility towards her Queen Mother Amihan while growing up in the Mortal World? Part 2
_______________________________________

LIRA

On a silent night, all was serene and quiet, but not in the dream-call it a nightmare-of an unconscious young diwata vividly reliving the memories of the last moments with the dear people who had been a significant part of her life, ruthlessly taken away by Hathors under the command of Hagorn.

Mila was laying on a hospital bed with IVF attached on her hands. She was crying and struggling to breathe. Recent events flashing back to her minds

"Aba't bakit naman hindi!, para sayo anak gagawin naman ng Mamu ang lahat makita ka lang namin ngumiti!"

"Tama ang Papu mo anak, ikaw ang milagrong nagbigay ng kasiyahan sa amin, aming munting prinsesa!"

"I love you so much Mamu at Papu!"

"Pagkat Ikaw si Lira, ang tunay na anak ng reyna ng mga Diwata na si Amihan! At kailangan kong kitlin ang iyong buhay ng sa ganoon wala ng kaagaw sa trono ng Lireo ang aking apo na si Mira!"

"Marahil ay labis mong mahal ang mga pashneyang tao na ito at ikaw lubhang tumatangis"

When she suddenly woke up from her dream. "Mamu, Papu!" was the first words that came out from her mouth
while she was panting, out of breath and her tears continued to fall.

It took a few minutes before she calmed down. She looked around and noticed that she's alone in a hospital room, or that's what she thought until she noticed a small pixie coming towards her, Muyak.

She went down to the bed and looked at her. "Kamusta ang iyong lagay aking alaga?" She started asking.

Her question triggered mixed emotions which caused Mila to cry once more.

"Tama ang lahat ng sinabi mo sa akin Muyak, isa nga akong diwata at may kapangyarihan." She cried while replying to Muyak

"Bakit? Anong tunay na nangyari sayo? Pinag alala mo ako." Despite shaking and crying so hard, Mila tried to explain what happened to her.

"Nagcelebrate kami n-nila M-mamu at Papu ng birthday ko n-ng biglang dumating yung Hagorn at tinangkang patayin a-ako" Muyak eyes widened with what Mila had told her.

"Ano?! Pinagtangkaan ka nyang paslangin?" Muyak hysterically asked.

"Oo n-ngunit nakatakas ako k-kasama ng aking bagong kaibigan. Bigla na lamang kami n-naglaho" Mila continues to narrate.

Mila looked at Muyak who didn't seem to be surprised at this information and said "Banyuhay, naisagawa mo na ang iyong pagbabanyuhay Mila"

Mila, who was taught by Muyak all about encantadia, easily understood what her friend meant.

"Tama ang lahat ng sinabi mo sa akin nuon paman Muyak. Na isa akong may duging-bughaw na diwata kaya gusto akong pataying ng Hagorn na iyon" said by Mila while remembering what Hagorn told her about wanting to get rid of her so that her granddaughter would inherit the throne of Lireo.

"Ngunit mabuti at Hindi sya nagtagumpay" Muyak trying to console Mila. "Pero buhay ng Mamu at Papu ko naman ang kabayaran ng pagkaligtas ko! Hinding-hindi ko sila mapapatawad lahat!" She covered her face using both of her hands and cried even harder.

Muyak couldn't do anything but watch her alaga suffering from grief. She couldn't help but cry for her, and thought 'Kay dami na nyang paghihirap na naranasan kahit sya ay paslit pa lamang'