🔞 part 2,I need you in me❤️Woosan

"I need you in me daddy"

Wooyoung's words turned san on even more. San's heart skipped a beat and as wooyoung became a tomato. San didn't wait long he carried woo to the bed as he was already on San's arms. Wooyoung's legs on San's waist and his arms on San's neck. Their heads coming closer and nose rubbing against each others feeling the warmth and tension between them.

The gentle rubs became a hot kiss. Wooyoung pulled san more closer by pulling his neck and laid down wooyoung on his back into the bed. They were hungry for each other, Bodies rubbing each others crotch, woo's hand rubbing each part of San's body, their tongues dancing in each others mouth, biting and licking lips.

San started to lick and kiss as well as leaving marks on Wooyoung's neck. They undressed themselves except their boxers. They ate each other up. San reached woo's belly button san peeked an eye on wooyoung nodded and said "It's all yours, don't ask baby".

"Ok then, Ride me baby girl" San stood up and sat on his back against the headboard and removed his boxers. Wooyoung removed his boxers while standing on his knees on the bed.

Wooyoung started by kissing San's forehead to his nave. The younger pressed and moved his tongue in the taller's nave. San moaned in pleasure.San took a bottle of lube and spread some on his length.Wooyoung didn't wait he sat slowly on san's length. The younger hissed half in pain and moaned half in intense pleasure. Wooyoung was trying to adjust and san took his waist forward to help him. "Relax babe, calm down"San whispered in the younger's ears.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and sighed in relaxation. When he felt San's cock hit his prostate wooyoung moaned. Woo started to grind down and bounce on San's length. The two were a moaning mess. Wooyoung took ahold of San's shoulders and turning his head to kiss san. But san didn't let him. Instead san took his thumb and choked on woo.

They were feeling each others warmth. They couldn't imagine having a moment like this.

Wooyoung started to ride san rapidly. They couldn't control. Loud sigh moans of san made wooyoung turn on more. After half an hour of riding..."Wooyou-ahh, I-I'm close"
"I'm close too daddy, cum inside me please."
San released his load inside wooyoung and Wooyoung's cum squirted on his and San's stomach.
"That was soo good woo". San said having the best smile on his face. Wooyoung was a blushing mess"You too sannie, Love you"
"Love you too woo".

San helped wooyoung to lay down. They shared a passionate kiss."You are mine forever". San said with tears. Wooyoung couldn't do anything more but cry with him.

They went to clean themselves to the bathroom.

            To be continued........

__________________________________________

Who needs a part 3 of this. There will be the bathroom shower scene. I am only writing if ya'll want it. So comment

Shower or hot bathtub😆😆🔥

Byeee 😍