🕷。:•.─ 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 ─.•:。🕷

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚

The room grew dark, and your surroundings were shrouded in it. A bright white dot floated above the rest of you, and Miles watched it in confusion, "What's this?"

"This," Miguel looks down at him. "Is everything."

The white ball crashes to the ground and sprouts into a tree-like figure. Numerous white strands branch out in the shape of a large tree.

"Can you be more specific?" Miles spoke slowly.

"Can you not talk for a second?" Miguel sassed back.

"Yeah, yeah."

"This here," he waves around to the bright red web that expands around the room, "This is all of us. All our lives woven together, in a beautiful web of life and destiny."

Miles looked around in awe, taking in the vast image around him, "The Spiderverse,"

"The Spiderverse?" Miguel repeated in a judging tone,  "Huh, that's—stupid. It's called the 'Arachno-Humanoid Poly-Multiverse."

Miles gave him a look, and Miguel glanced away, "Which sounds—stupid too, I guess,"he admitted with a shrug.

Miles reached out for one of the strands of the web, "And these nodes, where the minds converge?"

You all looked at the web framing a series of events Miles was inspecting. It showed one instance of every Spiderman being bitten by a radioactive spider: just appearing different based on their dimension. 

"They are the canon," Miguel explained, walking beside him, "Chapters that are a part of every Spider's story, every time. Some good," he declared as a round of events is presented with Peter Parkers and Mary Janes having their first iconic kiss.

"Some bad," Canon images of spider people being taken over by several Venoms appeared.

"Some very bad," Miguel's face hardened as he reached up to pull a certain canon event to show.

Landing on a set of parallel canon memories, several spider people were seen leaning over a person. That person ranged from family, friends, captains, and Uncle Bens. It was a significant loss that every spider shared in order to become who they were meant to be.

He stopped at Miles' canon event, the death of his uncle. You saw the pain in Miles' eyes as he witnessed his old self bending over his Uncle Aaron, "Uncle Aaron—"

Miguel appeared behind him, changing the scene of a young boy in a bright red shirt, "This one, event ASM-90, a police captain close to Spiderman dies saving a kid from falling rubble during a battle with an arch-nemesis,"

The model showed the painful scene of that Spiderman holding the dead man, "Captain Stacy—I'm so sorry—"

Miles looked up to Gwen, who gazed back at him with grief in her eyes. His eyes follow the path of people and their losses and land on Peter B. Parker who turns away from his canon demonstration.