~prologue~

"[Y/n]."

"[Y/N]??" Her father called as he threw a piece of paper onto her desk, his face full of disappointment. Flinching she looked up at him, She saw his dark green eyes filled with disappointment. "[Y/n] we talked about this, but it seems your grades keep dropping. You're graduating this year. Need to start caring. Not fail." He growled, as he sat on her bed. "What am i gonna do with you, kid?"

"I'm sorry...I- I'll do better.."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it, [Y/n] I need results not words."

she clenched her fists onto on thighs, "Y-yes sir." She trembled, keeping her composure best she could. Hearing the man sigh, she heard him walk out of her room.

17 and grieving the loss of her mother, Not sure what shes gonna do next after graduation. She used to be an All A Student, now she's failing every class, skipping school, and just not being a honor student.

She was burnt, tired, and just felt lost... Like she was driving on an endless dark road..

Walking into a random motorbike shop she, looked at a 1988 Kawasaki ninja. She admired the beauty, suddenly feeling someone watching her looking back she saw a 6ft, black slicked up hair, and Charcoal eyed male. She smiled.

"Nice bike am I right?" The male's voice was husky yet gentle.

"Very,"

"I fixed it up myself, If ya ever need a mechanic, I'm pretty handy" He winked, Making [Y/n] blush a bit. But he was nervous hella nervous. Sweating, but keeping composure. "Sure, Like i don't have one yet, but if i have any problems when i do I'll make sure to give you a call-"

He stared into her [e/c] eyes, and shook his head "Shinichiro sano, and yours?"

"[y/n] [L/n] Nice to meet you, Sano"

"Please call me, Shinichiro. Nice to meet you as well" It was obvious he was blushing, his face bright red. He never had held a conversation with a girl like her. Pretty girl, who seemed interested.

[Y/n] nodded, and couldn't help she thought he was pretty adorable with a red face, and little goofy with his hair.

From that day you too, became friends.