We don't jack the opps !!

Dd pov

"I'm going to get my nails done "ddot said ."okay just text me when your on your way back "I say ."okay I will" ddot says . He walks out of the door.

It was taking a lil too long for him to be getting his nails done , so I decided to check his destination. It looked unfamiliar so you know me I jumped up and I left .

I followed his destination in my jeep, I see 3 boys and I look at the map and it says that ddot is over there so I park on the side and get out the jeep.

I walk up to ddot to see him talking to my opps !!

ddot pov

"I mean yah " I say."your nails cute " one of them say ."thanks , oh and I added y'all back on insta " I say."oh Ight " he say."what's your name again?" I asked .

"Kay flock , and he dougie b" he say."oh Ight " I say. "Yo ddot what you doing ?" Dd came up asking me . I didn't even know why he was here .

"What you mean " I asked ." I heard you talking , what's the word?!" Kay's say."look man no body tryna - I'm here for my girl " Dd say.

"Nah" Dougie say reaching in his pocket. Dd then pulls out a gun and shoots Dougie in the leg!!!

LEG SHOT!!!

I just got In my car as I saw Dd still shooting and ducking going to the Jeep. I pulled off and left . When I got home I just went upstairs to go to the bathroom to shower . I had to pee .

It felt weird ever since I got that surgery to be a female down there 😳. I took off my clothes and got in . After I was done I got dressed . I liked the way my bbl looked so I took a photo.

 I liked the way my bbl looked so I took a photo

Pookie_ddot

Night luvs 💕

I got out of the bathroom and went to the room. I bumped my butt on the dresser I moaned a little my butt was still kinda sore . I then heard the front door open I jumped in bed turned the light off and pretend I was sleep .

I didn't want him talking to me .

Dd pov

When I came in the room I saw ddot laying in bed ."ddot I know you not sleep " I say.he didn't say anything . His phone then lit up , I knew his password so I opened his phone

When I went on the instagram notification it says Kay flock and the text said " damn gyatt" I was confused so I went on ddot profile and saw the pic he posted while tagging him .

I took out my phone and screenshots everything .

Ddot pov

I saw Dd looking threw my phone and screenshot something I had nothing to hide so i wondered what could he be screenshotting ?!😆😆