seven

I woke up on sprint day to atleast 2,000 emails, multiple missed calls from my dad and management team and loads of text from my publicist. Why on sprint day god? What had i done now to deserve this agh?

NEW ARTICLE

The beautiful Ashley Wolff has been revealed to have been seeing Charles Leclerc in her free time

The beautiful Ashley Wolff has been revealed to have been seeing Charles Leclerc in her free time.CCTV footage shows the driver regularly going to Charles apartment complex during the early hours of the morning looking her best.

Fans have been speculating the two drivers relationship for a few months and wonder if Ashley could be the wag and driver of that paddock and suspect they have been dating after it was revealed this morning as well that she was seen entering the hospital with the distressed looking Lord perceval. Insiders have also shared that she has been seen in his Ferrari on numerous occasions and the pair were seen holding hands in the paddock. Will this romance effect her performance this weekend at Miami? Or does what happens in Monaco stay in Monaco?

Please tell me this is some kind of joke? Why would Charles try sabotage my weekend hes pathetic and won't set me off track at all. I chose to stay focused and conduct myself well.

I entered the paddock for the sprint. His smirk and annoying laughter pissed me off majorly and seeing him look confident for the race sent rage through my body. I would win this entire weekend and race like my life depended on it.

"Ashley?" I hear outside my drivers room it was him. I open my door.

"How dare you show up in my drivers room acting like this isn't your fault!" I raise my voice.

"What's my fault now!" He says in a spiteful tone.

"The article the everything. You led me on for months and just for the cherry on top you send the press CCTV footage from the apartment complex outside to sabotage my weekend Charles!" Im practically screaming.

"Babe..." he says.

"Don't babe me. Im not your fucking babe. Your nothing to me like how i was nothing to you." I say slowly calming down.

"What i did was wrong ok. But believe me that article wasn't me. Why would i do something that would equally sabotage me?" although i wanted to be mad at him he was right we were both equally getting harassed by the media not just me.

"Well then who was it?" I ask.

"Who spiked you?" he responds.

"Max" i reply.

"There's your answer. Me and him live in the same apartment complex it's not that hard to put together." he said disappointed in me.

"your righ-" i start to form a sentence.

"I'm gonna go" he says before i can continue.

I watch him as he leaves the garage to realise the entire team heard it all including my dad, who was now staring at me as disappointed as Charles was. He shakes his head and suddenly i'm in the realisation that i got myself into this mess. I let charles use me and it got me nowhere. Theres only really one way i can get away from this and that's winning the drivers championship, so i prepare for the sprint race.

It starts and i'm going the fastest infront of Max, who seems to be getting closer to my car. Seriously it's only a sprint race and Max is trying his luck. I keep pushing until i feel the Redbull behind me crash into my rear wing leaving us both spinning out. The team check to see if i was alright. He'd ruined the sprint for me and now the press would be all over the fact i was not performing.

I walk over to the redbull helping him out of his car. Then i take off my helmet and watch as he does the same.

"You think this is how your gonna win" i say but i get nothing but a smirk.

"Spiking me crashing into me. Im surprised your even in the sport" I say my teeth gritted.

"Loosen up sunshine" he says still grinning as he taps my shoulder and walks away.

I walk of through the paddock to the drivers room where i begin to sob. He's ruining my life and he's gonna keep pushing. I watch the race from my room Lando won with the quickest time that gave me a smile. I expected him to celebrate after when he showed up on camera but instead he was running towards the Mercedes garage before the camera panned over to Charles who was cheering with the Ferrari mechanics.

Knock. Knock. I wipe my tears and try to comprehend all my feelings. "You can come in lando" i say my voice breaking in pain. He sees my tears and rushes to sit next to me grabbing the tissue box in my drivers rooms.

"Look up for me ashley" he says softly as he pats away the tears rolling down my cheeks. I try smiling.

"You don't have to do this Lando. I know you'd rather be celebrating with your team" i try to giggle but i sound so desperate and so weak.

"I couldn't let my favorite driver sit in her room crying alone" he says pulling me into a tight hug.

"Your my favorite driver too lan. Just everyone i let into my life does something to break my trust or hurt me."

"I'm here now i'll look after you just take deep breaths for me" he whispers softly and i do take deep breaths.

"You did so well today that wasn't your fault" he continues and i hug him tighter.

"I'll drive you home tonight and cook you some food or i can leave if you'd prefer"

"No stay please"

"I'll wait outside for you then yeah" he says befor gently shutting my driver door.