sabaody

koala and sabo were sent on a mission to the new world but first they had to go to sabaody

"finally we are here!" koala screamed "great to know you're excited!" sabo said when they got to land they made there way to get the things they needed to get to fishman island, when they did they had back to the ship "excited?" sabo asked, "for what?" koala asked, "to get to the new world of course the islands there are insane! dressrosa is beatiful, whole cake island has some of the best food every made, and wanos curtrule is incredible! how could you not be exicted! suddenly they had to reach a halt. a bounty hunter with a black beard and a ponytail but only that as a sign as any hair on the top of his head was standing there. "my name is zaroff"(i swear to god if theres a one piece character with that name) "im a bounty hunter, i know who you are flame emperor, 600m bounty and cheif commanding officer of the revolutionarys! im here to take your head!" zaroff laughed at the top of his lungs "you see i ate the hook-hook fruit it allows me to shoot hooks out of my self and pull on rocks to smash my enemys with" zaroff said confidently, "so let me guess this straight im going to the new world, and your the end of the line?" sabo said, he laughed "i wont kill you... but you wont be able to get back to bounty hunting for a while, just dont get in the way" sabo said, koala pulled on his arm, "we need to leave!" koala said frustrated, "dont worry!" sabo said, "this will only take a moment", sabo put his top hat on koalas head, despite her frustration she slightly blushed.

sabo walked up to him with a confidence in himself, which according to koala, will get him killed some day.

zaroff then shot a hook to the corner of the field and the hook stuck to the ground pulled a massive piece of the ground straight at sabo, he dodged it as he felt the wind pass him,when his feet returned to the ground he pulled out his pipe.

koala wondered why he wasn't using his devil fruit, thats when it hit her, he wasn't using his logia abilities so if he managed to hit him he could use his logia abilities to prevent the hit.

it was smart, but since it prevented him to use his abilities, it also gave him a disadvantage.

he dashed to Zaroffs head and hit him with the pipe, blood started to drip out of zaroffs nose.

"you proved me wrong about one thing, maybe i shouldn't give you so much carp, your strong but that doesn't mean you're strong enough to get my bounty" sabo said messing with him.

zaroff threw more boulders at him as sabo was dodging left and right not taking a single hit.

then dashed forward again and hit him with the pipe again creating another leak of blood down his nose.

koala ran over to sabo."YOU IDIOT!" koala yelled at him at the top of her lungs.

"GET THIS OVER WITH NOW!!! WE HAVE WASTED TEN MINUTES!!"

"alright alright alright" sabo said in a disappointed way, because he expect her to be more excited about these things. Sabo would describe her as a cute brown hair girl, but when it came to work she acts like a elite soldier of an army.

Sabo then yelled "FIRE FIST" and with almost one hit knocked zaroff cold.

"to think he would cause us trouble" sabo laughed.

koala grabed both his cheeks and pulled on it to its limits.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH TIME YOU WASTED!!!" koala yelled at the top of her lungs.

she left go leaving a red mark. cmon lets get going.

in a alleway.

a marine with a transponder snail was standing in the shadows.

"sir there going to the new world"