Chapter One

Vic;

I look over at the beautiful figure laying next to me, sleeping peacefully. His eyes shut gently, with a cute little smile on his face. Slowly, a strain of his dark hair fell over his closed eye, but I didn't move it.

I moved closer to him, snuggling into his warm chest. I must've woken him up, because he wrapped his arm around me, but only a moment later he was back to sleep.

I gently closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep soon. I let my thoughts drift away to my little brother.

I wonder what he's doing now. He's probably laying in bed in his pajamas, cuddling his pillow, his eyes shut, soft little snores falling from his perfect lips. I bet he looks so adorable.

A felt a smile spread across my face. If only Mike was the one I was laying with right now. If only I could kiss him. If only I could tell him I love him, and he'd know it meant more than a brother. If only...

Stop it, Vic. He's your baby brother. Brothers don't love each other like that. Mike will never feel the same way. Stop dreaming. He'd think you are disgusting. Stop. Stop. Stop.

I felt my eyes slowly begin to tear up. Great, I got myself crying over this again.

Calm down, Vic. It's okay. Even if Mike doesn't love you, you still have Kellin.

"Vic?" A soft voice gently whispered. I quickly wiped my tears into his clothed chest.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said softly.

"I heard you crying." He whispered. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. I... I just had a nightmare." I said just a little above a whisper.

He slowly pulled away from me and crawled out of bed. He flicked the light on, causing me to quickly shut my eyes and cover them. He sat down beside me on the bed and once I was adjusted to the light, I sat up in bed.

"What happened?" He asked softly, resting his hand on mine. I cleared my throat.

"I just had a nightmare. And... umm... something happened to Mike." I lied. But this wasn't the first time I had made up this excuse. But lucky, my wonderful boyfriend believed me and asked no further questions.

"Aw, baby. Come here." He whispered, pulling on his lap, wrapping both his arms around me, giving me the nice, warm, comforting hug I needed. "Nothing is going to happen to Mike. It was just a bad dream."

"Yeah. I know. I'm sorry for waking you." I whispered, looking into his magnificent eyes, hoping he would forgive me. But of course he would.

"It's okay, honey. I don't mind. You're more important than sleep." He said before he pressed his soft lips against mine.

I closed my eyes, kissing him back. His lips felt so smooth and soft. I tangled my fingers into his brown hair, I could feel his lip ring as he moved his lips with mine, and his strong arms dropped down to my waist. He slowly sank his teeth into my bottom lip, nibbling gently.

But when the kiss ended and we pulled away, I was left in disappointment. The brown hair and lip ring wasn't there. It wasn't Mike. It was someone else. Someone so different from Mike. It was my boyfriend, who I should be thinking about all the time, who I should love more, who I should want to be with for my whole life.

"You look sad." He pointed out. I quickly shook my head and rubbed my tired eyes with my sleeves.

"I'm just tired." I assured him. He nodded and I climbed off his lap, laying back in bed. He turned the lights back off and laid beside me.

"Cuddle." He whined. I giggled and snuggled back into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me, making me feel safe and protected.

"Sweet dreams, Vic. I love you." He whispered ever so softly.

"Goodnight, Kellin. I love you too."

* * *

Mike;

My eyes moved around the room, looking at the dark walls. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get my mind off my brother. I couldn't stop thinking about what he's doing with that stupid boyfriend of his. Probably kissing and cuddling, hopefully nothing more than that.

I wonder if Vic ever thinks of me when he kisses Kellin. When they're together. When they hold hands. When they cuddle. When they make love or whatever.

Of course not. That's gross, Mike. He's your brother. Stop thinking like that. He loves Kellin, not you. Kellin is better than you. You're just his stupid, annoying little brother.

"I know." I sigh, agreeing with the thoughts in my head.

I pulled the comforter up to my chin and wrap my arms around my pillow, squeezing it tightly and I imagine it was my perfect, beautiful, older brother.

I shouldn't think like that, pretend that I cuddle him. Imagine I kiss him. But I honestly don't care if it's right or wrong. I love Vic. More than a brother. But of course, I could never tell him that...

Some things are best to keep to yourself.

I sigh one last time before I shut my eyes, thinking of my brother before I fall asleep, and once again, I see him in my dreams.