PLEASE READ!

Y/n L/n works at Freddy fazbear entertainment's rival company, George entertainment's, (AKA the knockoff version). She hates a job, or, at least the company she works for. Her boss is perverted and her coworkers hate her, so they harass her. She struggles with food and keeping their roof over their heads, she recently was given custody of her little sister (5) and her little brother (6), because her mom died and so did her dad. But one day, the day she needed, someone reaches out to her, opening a new door she didn't see.

Hello and welcome to stars are bound, I do not own FNAF or security breach, you, your friends and family, I only own the story and my OCS. If you do not support or are supportive of the lgbtq a2 plus community (unless it's for religious purposes) or do not like the story, then please kindly get the fuck out of here. (I will not be filtering any swear words and stuff like that, if you are uncomfortable with that I'm sorry but you might not want to read this book.)
Also btw, SUN AND MOON ARE NOT BROTHERS CANONLY AND TSAMS CHARACTERS ARE NOT RELATED! THEY ARE A FRIEND GROUP IN THIS BOOK! (despite the group being family in the show)

Characters / ships
Sundrop: Daycare attendant / first aid/performer/actor
Moon drop: Daycare attendant/security/performer/actor
Glamrock Chica: performer/dance instructor (my au)
Glamrock Bonnie: Performer/Bonnie bowl manager.
Glamrock Foxy: Performer/superstar Cove manager.
Glamrock Freddy: Performer/super faz laser tag manager
Glamrock Roxy: Performer/Roxy Raceway manager
Glamrock Monty: Performer/ Monty's golf manager.
Eclipse: Theatre actor / security (my au)
BloodMoon: Theatre actor
Lunar: daycare attendant/performer / theater actor
Kill Code: Theatre actor/security (my au)
(Oc) Dusk: Acrobatic / theater actor
Y/n L/n: daycare manager/mechanic
F/n L/n: (friend name last name) mechanic/first aid (bff)

Okay see you in the next chapter!