4. Stay like this forever

Is the alarm really going off right now, I literally just closed my eyes.
I check my phone for the time, damn i slept through my alarm.
It's currently 10:21 pm, why did Billie not wake me up?
I hear loud music coming from down stairs,
Is this girl actually throwing a party right now?
I get up to go to the bathroom to look in the mirror, Ugh i look fine I'll just go Down and check up on whats going on.

When i walk Down the stairs the smell of weed and alcohol hit me instantly, the music was playing loudly, wow this girl was really throwing a party without inviting me?
In a big crowd of dancing bodies, I manage to spot the blue eyes, that I've been attracted to since coming here.

I haven't even been here for a day.

I push my way through the crowd to get to Billie.

Billie is sitting on the sofa with people surrounding her, I assume that's her friends.

Billie looks at me "look who's finally up" she grins with a chuckle.
"Why did you not wake me up, and why did you not tell me you were throwing a party?!"
I shouted over the music

"Calm down girl I tried to wake you up, but you didn't budge. Come here sit"
She pats her lap signaling for me to sit on her lap.

"I'll be back I need to change" I shouted again so she could hear me clearly.

She nodded, and I made my way back to my room.

I walk over to my suitcase and pick out a pair of jeans with a skull print on my ass, and a long sleeved white cropped shirt, making my belly button piercing show. Nothing to much.
I make my way to the bathroom to look in the mirror.
I let my mid length black hair down, and brush through it with my hairbrush.

I make my way down the stairs again,
I spot Billie and walk over to her.
The two Girls sitting on The sofa next to her smiles at me, i just smile back? I don't know.
Billie looks up at me for a slight second and continues her conversation, while patting her lap signaling for me to sit on her.

I mentally shrug and sit on her lap, with both my legs over both of hers, so I'm sitting sideways.
she smells like weed, am I the only one who loves the smell of weed? Idk.

She wraps her arms around my waist, "you're so fine right now" she whispers against my ear.
I feel my cheeks heating up, I feel embarrassed.

"Sooo Cora meet my friends, this is Zoe" she points to a girl with short brown hair, she smiles waves "and this is drew" she points to a girl, with a little longer and a little darker brown hair, she also smiles and waves.
I smile and wave back at them

-

After a while of talking with Billie and her friends, I actually get to know that them a lot better they're super sweet and i found out Zoe and Drew go to the same school I'll be attending.

It's currently 11:47pm.
We have passed 3 blunts around, and got a lot of drinks. These girls even had some before I joined in, cause someone failed at waking me up.

Zoe and drew are talking, so I turn my whole body around to face Billie, my legs now on each their side of her.
Billie licks her lips looking me in my eyes, her eyes quickly flicked down to my lips.

She leans in for a kiss, I put my index finger on her lips "you gotta wait mama" I smirk mocking her. She blushes rolling her eyes, I lean onto her a little more. placing my head on her shoulder her hands gripping my ass now.

I just lay there thinking.
What was I thinking about you may ask?
Honestly I don't know either.
What can I think about, my minds blank.
It's probably the weed.

"Are you tried princess?" Billie starts.
I shake my head, blushing slightly from the pet name.
"You sure?" She asked again,
I assured her I wasn't tired, and that she could carry on her conversation with her friends.

Shit this weed made me tireddd what's in that shit, isn't it like leaves or something.
Whatever, I'll just take a small nap.

-

I wake up with a pounding headache.
I'm in a room illuminated with red lights, I must be in Billie's room.
I look over to see Billie and me cuddling, damn we were actually cuddling.

I don't wanna move, I want to stay like this forever however I know that's not possible.

We are both still in our clothes from yesterday's party. There's sunlight creeping in from the sides of the window, and birds are chirping letting us know it's morning.

Billie is laying next to me, looking like a goddess when sleeping.
The freckles pepper her nose perfectly, the way she snores cute and quietly, and the way her hair lays framing her face perfectly.

Todays gonna be a great day

Can we just stay like this forever please.