Chapter 45: Yours

.45 YOURS

"I love you too."

Katsuki stared down at you, his cheeks painted with a soft blush. "I don't need you saying it if you don't mean it." He fished.

A small smile graced your face, tangling your legs in his you gently rolled on top of him, his cock slipping out in the process gaining an annoyed groan from the blond. You ran your fingers up his arms, over the many debris scars that littered his arms until your middle fingers found the soft spaces of his palms. Katsuki's eyes didn't lift from you, he didn't soften, he just waited, his fingers curled hesitantly between yours.

With that soft smile, you pressed a sweet kiss to his lips and hovered just in front of him, his hands pinned above his head, your legs squeezing his hips. You knew he needed more, he would always need the constant reassurance... something you needed yourself... that fear of abandonment too great for you to overcome any time soon.

His red eyes locked on yours, his focus and attention zeroed in on everything you did.

"Katsuki Bakugo, I love you." You clarified. "I don't know when it happened, and it scares the fuck out of me too but, I d-"

Lips crashed to yours, his grip on your hands tightened and your balance shifted as he stretched his arms out over his head forcing you to lean closer to him. You let out a startled gasp, not expecting your weight to fall on him. He didn't let you recover though, his fingers laced between yours tightly, his tongue hungrily digging into your mouth, massaging yours. You let out a soft huff. God, he was so hot. You kissed him back with ferocity as you gained your composure. His cock nestled between your legs, the tip pressing close to your opening.

Your eyes rolled back with the feeling of his dick moving between your folds, rubbing your lust along the entirety of his shaft. You were wet. Incredibly so. Katsuki let out a whimper as he moved his cock against you. He wanted more and so did you despite the way you moved away. The sound of his air being obstructed as he moved his face away, biting into your trap. Katsuki's cock twitched as your yelp turned into a soft moan.

"Fuck, baby," you whined. "You're going to leave marks."

Katsuki didn't pause, he didn't falter. "You're mine." his words smeared against your skin. "I'm yours. I don't care who knows, baby girl." You closed your eyes focusing on the sound of his lips moving against your shoulder.

It was hard to shake the nagging feeling that came with his words. He didn't care who knew, but you did. You weren't strong enough to handle Shoto... he would hurt someone and it would be your fault. If Katsuki were hurt, that would be your fault...

"You're mine." You muttered, bringing yourself back to Katsuki. Away from the thought of him...

"I'm yours," he whispered, pulling back gently, his red eyes peering through his blond lashes. "I love you, Nova."

Your cheeks grew hot and your chest swelled. He meant it. The honesty was there, showing in the way he looked up at you. God, he's gorgeous...Your lips found his against, this time you were met with a tenderness, "I'm yours." you echoed. Katsuki hummed in agreement. "Okay... hah." his thick cock pressed into your body, spreading your walls and drawing a low moan from your lips. "Fuck~" your blush deepened. You loved the way he felt as he pushed deeper and deeper. "Katsu~"

Katsuki blushed, his thrust cut his name off but he loved it. He wanted to hear it again.

"S-Say my name." He ordered in your ear, the heat making the hair on your neck stand.

"Katsu~" His cock slammed into you again. "Katsu~" Over and over, he slammed into you cutting you off. You didn't care, whatever he wanted, whatever he needed. It felt too good to not scream praises in his ear.