Why not

* after a while shopping we finally get to the Barca store and we go inside*

POV: LEXI
When we walk in I see Pablo Gavi wow we looks so cute but I can't show it so I will act like it's scary me.

Aaa your picture Gavi scared me! "I say laughing"

Eres tan divertida te has visto en el espejo(your so funny have you seen your self in the mirror) "he said rolling his eyes at me"

Ok lets go to the jersey section "João said dragging me and Gavi"

* João and Gavi get a whole bunch of jerseys just of fc Barcelona and they get each player in different colors and they buy all of them for me then we leave and I get a text message from pedri*

Who is it? "João said to me"

It's my brother pedri "I say getting my phone out of my bag"

12:00Am

Pepi
Hey we have a party to go to
So get ready when u get back.

Me
Ok sounds good 👍🏽

What is he saying "Said pablo"

We have a party to go to so let get going "I say giving them all my bags and walking away"

*we get back to my house and I go up stairs and start getting ready I up on a black dress with some heels that are red bottoms and up on some mascara and a bit of blush and them lips stick I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs*

No you are not wearing that is to short "pedri said to me"

Well I think you look great "João said then ask Pablo" what do you think Gavi?

Oh I think she looks great "he said trying not to look at me"

Ok lets go "I walk out"

*but before we left I had to make papi talk a picture of me to post on my story of course*

Sorry it's so short but I am trying my best to finish this story and also fake relationship so ya hope u enjoyed!