I don't know where it's going, but I like it

"This was a terrible idea."

"It was your idea," Sienna narrowed her eyes as she looked at Demetrius, "and all of your ideas are terrible."

"That is not true."

"I promise you that it is."

Demetrius rolled his eyes, "Well, it was your idea to follow me. You can't complain about—"

"I only followed you to make sure that you, and your idiot self, wouldn't get killed," Sienna crossed her arms, glaring at the boy in front of her.

"Oh, well, sorry to burst your bubble, m'lady, but," with a dry laugh, Demetrius made circles with his hands to gesture to the net the two of them were trapped in, "now we're both going to die!"

"This would never have happened if you weren't such an emotional scaredy-cat! One snap of a twig and you're running like some hooligan is chasing you with an ax."

"If you haven't been taking notes, Sienna, I am hunting the most dangerous person in the world; I am on a mission to kill the Empress. You most definitely could have been a hooligan with an ax coming to murder me!"

"Give me a break," Sienna groaned, leaning her head back, even though there wasn't much to rest her head against, "No one other than myself knows about your so-called "mission", Demetrius. However, even if she did, she wouldn't be sending her "followers" after you."

"How do you—"

"She's the most powerful person in the world, you idiot. She wouldn't have you slaughtered with an ax by some nobody. She would just appear in front of you and—" she lunged forward to grab at Demetrius's throat, laughing when he slapped her hands away, "She would kill you with her own two hands. Quickly and quietly."