My weak male protagonist who can't take care of himself

Beep - it is detected that the male protagonist's vital signs have disappeared, the world structure is about to collapse, time retrieval is initiated, and the countdown begins -"
    Huh?
    disappear?
    Who disappears?
    ——The male protagonist! ?
    When the mechanical and electronic sounds of the system in his head counted down to 6, Ye Qiyou gradually came to his senses.
    The male protagonist Yan Luo collapsed in her arms. His chest was blasted from side to side, leaving a big bloody hole. The broken organs and gurgling blood contaminated Ye Qiyou's body. After realizing it, her breath was already full of heavy blood. The smell of blood.
    Five meters away, Yanluo's murderer let out a terrifying roar, but did not come closer.
    That was a man...or rather he once was, but now he can no longer be called a man.
    The left half of its body seemed to have been irradiated by radiation. The skin turned black and purple, and the flesh was like a lump of ooze with no shape. It was almost mopping the floor. The other half, which still maintained its human form, was swallowed up by the spreading blood-red pupils. The white part of his eyes stared at Ye Qiyou with terrifying murderous intent.
    "Mutants"
    - that's what people call them.
    etc!
    This is not how the story should unfold!
    This scene is the opening of the comic.
    The male protagonist Yan Luo, as an ordinary person who has not awakened his abilities, was accidentally involved in a disaster caused by mutants. At the critical moment, he was rescued by ability users, and according to the setting, he was also called "chargers" by male supporting characters. , discovered the special physique of the male protagonist, and then began various adventure stories.
    In essence, it is an 18-year-old manga disguised as a hot-blooded fighting boy manga.
    As for her, Ye Qiyou suddenly awakened her memory one day and remembered that she was actually a so-called "traveler" who was transported to the comic book world.
    And the system told her that the only way to leave was to be in love with each other as the heroine and the hero, and survive together until the finale.
    However, there are basically no female characters in the original comics, so Ye Qiyu has no idea what her legitimacy is as the heroine.
    She was so frightened that she finally made it to the opening of the comic, thinking that the male protagonist could be rescued by the male supporting characters, so she hid aside.
    Who would have thought that in order to save her, the male protagonist Yan Luo rushed over and was instantly killed by the mutant.
    No, what about the male supporting role? Help me! !
    There is no comic book where the main character dies right from the start! ?
    Ye Qiyou stared blankly at Yanluo's pale face and couldn't help but blush.
    Ten minutes ago, Yan Luo was still so vivid and said to her:
    - "I have something to say to you. After school, I will wait for you at the back door."
    "Yan Luo, what do you want to say to me." A tear Finally, I couldn't hold it back and fell down.
    "5...4..."
    Ye Qiyou waited for the system's time retracement, and suddenly felt that the noise around her had weakened a lot, and even the roar of the mutants had disappeared.
    At the same time, a familiar aura approached, and then a shadow enveloped him.
    "Xiaoyou, are you crying?"
    Ye Qiyou looked up and shed even more tears after seeing the belatedly arriving male partner.
    The pear blossom was crying on the outside with tears in it, but I felt pity for her, but I started to curse in my heart.
    To the north, if the child dies, you will nurse, right? ?
    "Senior Ziyu——" Can you come faster next time? ? Your favorite male protagonist is so cold!
    "I'm sorry, I didn't control myself well and you got dirty."
    Yes, if you had come earlier -
    huh?
    What is he saying?
    Su Ziyu picked up Yanluo's body and threw it back like garbage. He took out a clean handkerchief and carefully wiped the tears on Ye Qiyou's face.
    "Why are you crying? Do you care about him?"
    Su Ziyu rubbed Ye Qiyou's cheek with his fingertips. There was a smile on his face, but his pupils were deep and strange, and there was no smile at all, matching his low tone. , very scary.
    "Learn-eh?"
    There was a soft touch on the lips.
    Ye Qiyou felt that her CPU was about to burn out.
    Su Ziyu, one of the most powerful male characters in this comic, why did he kiss her?
    Ye Qiyou pushed Su Ziyu and leaned back to hide, but Su Ziyu grabbed the back of her head with his backhand and inserted his tongue when she opened her mouth to scream.
    "3...2..."
    The time regression is about to start, and Ye Qiyu's consciousness begins to become blurry.
    Vaguely, she seemed to hear what Su Ziyu said.
    "——The obstruction is gone. You belong to me alone."