Is she really a genius

003
    "Bang -"
    Yanluo almost took off on the spot, turning around and turning around too much, causing the chair to spin half a circle, and the back of the chair hit the table, making a loud noise in the classroom.
    Ye Qiyou found that Yanluo's face turned red when she was frightened by her, and she quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... Well, listen to my excuses, ah, no, explain..." In fact, she had been in for a while
    . , but Yanluo had been immersed in his own world and didn't notice her at all.
    Ye Qiyou went to the canteen with her friends. When she got the pudding, she suddenly had an idea. She remembered that in the comic book setting, one of the male protagonist Yanluo's favorite foods was pudding.
    ——So if she uses pudding to get close to Yanluo, how will you respond?
    Ye Qiyou was shocked by her genius idea and quickly returned to the classroom with her share of pudding.
    Before she could think of her opening words, she heard Yan Luo reading her name, so she subconsciously responded.
    Who knew Yanluo would have such a big reaction.
    Ye Qiyou held the pudding and began to feel at a loss.
    It’s over, it’s a bad start.
    That night Qiyou was panicking.
    Yanluo here, his head was buzzing at this moment, his eyes were staring blankly at Ye Qiyou's moving lips, but in his ears he could only hear his own heartbeat like a drum.
    It wasn't until Ye Qiyou handed him the pudding that Yanluo's five senses seemed to return to their proper places.
    He heard Ye Qiyou say to him:
    "I see that you never go to the cafeteria, so you probably don't know that the dessert in the cafeteria this month is pudding, right? I remember that when you introduced yourself at the beginning of school, you said that you like pudding. Come on."
    Ye Qiyou actually didn't remember what Yanluo said in his self-introduction at that time. She just felt that even Yanluo himself had probably forgotten about the small things that happened half a year ago.
    But, unfortunately, Yanluo remembered.
    Because he only said his name at that time. The teacher made fun of me for being too short.
    But Yanluo didn't expose her.
    Didn't take the pudding either.
    He is very confused now.
    She was struggling with why Ye Qiyou suddenly moved next to him, why she kept looking at him, and even took the initiative to give him food.
    Obviously, he never expected anything extravagantly, as long as he could watch Ye Qiyou silently from a distance.
    But now, the girl he has a crush on seems to be approaching him on purpose?
    Why?
    Why why why why why why why why why...
    Yanluo felt like he was going crazy.
    Ye Qiyou was even more embarrassed by Yanluo's too quiet reaction, and quickly started to apologize: "I'm
    sorry, you think I'm a little confused."
    Ye Qiyou took back the hand holding the pudding.
    "...No..." Yanluo's weak retort was not heard.
    "Well, it's actually like this. The head teacher is very worried about you, and I'm the life committee member. Just, please, please take care of you. Because you look very thin and malnourished." Ye Qiyou said, "It's getting worse.
    " Confident, her eyes gradually moved down, staring at the pudding in her hand,
    so she did not see Yan Luo opposite her, and her expression became lonely and gloomy.
    After a brief silence, Yanluo let out a dull "hmm".
    Ye Qiyou's scalp was numb with embarrassment, so she simply put the pudding on his desk and ran out of the classroom.
    A shameful escape, but useful!
    In the next few days, Ye Qiyou did not dare to look at Yanluo and thought about other strategies alone.
    However, Ye Qiyou found that she seemed to be a little lucky.
    Because she didn't worry about it for too long, she was waiting for a wonderful opportunity to get closer to Yanluo in an open and honest manner.
    ——Yanluo was injured.
    ——It