𝑰 : 𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹

⊱ ──────˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ────── ⊰

AFTER A LONG DAY, THE NEWBIE BENNETT WITCH FINALLY FELL ASLEEP. Bonnie had spent the whole day doing spells for the scooby gang, so she was absolutely exhausted.

She thought about her life. Before the Salvatore's came into town, everything was just the average teenage dream. American school, friends, popularity..

But then Stefan and Damon, or, well, vampires came into town. After they did, more and more supernatural creatures started entering Mystic falls.

The Bennett witch sighed.

Sometimes, she wished that she could go back before the Salvatores. Before everything.

Minutes later, it started storming and thundering outside, as Bonnie finally drifted off to sleep.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

The Bennett witch sat up and gasped. She immediately saw that her surroundings had changed. Instead of her warm, and comfortable bedroom, she laid on the grass, surrounded by trees.

She stood up, and looked around. Bonnie recognized this area. She was in the forests of Mystic falls. Was this a dream?

"Hello?" she called out. A simple forest didn't mean much for a witch dream. She started walking around, and heard a twig snap behind her. Her head immediately turned. "Hello? Is anybody here? I don't mean any harm to you, i promise."

Someone peeked out from behind a tree. Bonnie couldn't see the person clearly. It was just a mere shadow.

"Hello.." Bonnie started.

The figure walked from out the tree, and slowly walked towards the Bennett girl.

When Bonnie finally saw her, she had to close her mouth to avoid a gasp from coming out. It was just a little girl. She had short, dirty blonde hair. She had beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

She was wearing a dress, made out of a fabric Bonnie hadn't seen yet. The style the girl's clothes were, looked at least nine centuries old.

"Hi.." The little girl said, shyly. She finally stood infront of Bonnie, inspecting the Bennett witch. What in the world was she wearing?

"Wow, umm.. What's your name?" Bonnie asked, carefully watching the girl. She couldn't be older than 12 years old. What was she doing here? Was the girl.. dead? No.. poor girl.

"Aurora.." The little girl told the witch. She knew she wouldn't be any danger. Perhaps, The Bennett witch could help her?

"Please, help me." Aurora begged the witch.

"How? How can i help you, Aurora?"

"Please.." the girl begged once again, tears streaming down her face. She needed to see her family again. She missed them so much.